Thread: SELLING: Pea soup phantom Hazer. Less than 20 hours on it

Default SELLING: Pea soup phantom Hazer. Less than 20 hours on it

Purchased this hazer direct from pea soup awhile back. Amazing results! Paid $3600 with shipping to get it here. Comes in a road case, dmx interface and regulator. The hazer puts out a ton of volume, hang time seems to last forever. Uses very little fluid. I still have a full gallon out of two left. Never Toured. We used it to demonstrate light beams from studio fixtures.

Why am I selling ? I’m not using it as much as I should and the fact that I just blew the engine in my car doesn’t help.

I want to be fair about the price but I can’t give it away. It’s absolutely a super high end machine with incredible results. If your in Texas and want to see it in use, let me know. I’m in Austin. Can easily arrange a room for demo. Will fill a 80x40 space in a minute

Considering the low hours and the fact that it is In the same condition as it was when i received it brand new. I’d like to get $3000 out of it. Save yourself $600 and 3 weeks of delivery. $3k will get it shipped to you. If you want to pick it up locally then let’s figure $2600. Excluding PayPal fees. I do prefer local cash and carry but I understand that might not be possible. If you pick up l, I can give you a 20 pound tank of co2. Cant ship the tank tho.

Lemme know if any one has interest. This is along the lines of an MDG atmosphere. I have the receipt and it’s under warranty.

Hate to let it go but I need wheels.

I can take some pix and send over if you want to see it.

Steve
    Chiefaudiotech@gmail.com
    Last edited by Scenaria; 08-19-2019 at 18:09.