Thread: Galvo driver tunning x/y size

Default Galvo driver tunning x/y size

Hi! I have a laser projector that x axis are narrow that y axis. This laser hasn't external x/y adjust knob. Just the blue pots in the galvo diver pcb.
    It has 12 blue pots so I don't Know wich one is for x size adjust. I don't Know how to put a picture here.

Hmmm... You have a laser projector with 12 blue pots on the galvo driver board, and you've jumped to the conclusion the problem is one of those blue pots because - wait - you didn't mention why. I'd like you to pretend that you haven't actually already jumped to the perfect solution and convince the reader that you've eliminated everything else by explaining the whole system, and how you're testing it. Then if the readers agree that you have a misadjusted galvo driver I'd like you to figure out how to post a photo of the driver - in focus - if at all possible. Or if that's too much trouble maybe it would help if you looked at the driver for any identifying marks that you could - I don't know - maybe - Google...
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso