Thread: A little video of my light show...

Default A little video of my light show...

Wanted to post up a little video of my stage light show. Is it all lasers? No. Do I wish I had MORE lasers? Yes. Do I have too many other lights? Possibly. But I'm working on it, and that's what matters... Any suggestions are appreciated...

Which lasers are you using, and how are you controlling them? Was this show pre-choreographed, or controlled live, or maybe set to respond to the beat automatically?

Most people agree that they all want more lasers... That being said, to get the most from the lasers you have, consider coordinating the lasers with the other lights so that the lasers aren't always competing for brightness with the rest of the rig. LDs will often talk about the power of black; and there is definitely a learning curve there. Like anything, practice, practice, practice!

Adam

Actually, these are some four laser RGBY units I picked up on EBay. Everything in the show is running sound activated, and the rotating heads are master/slaved together. I have a ADJ switch box coming for the non-DMX lights, so that will give me a little more control. Got a little work to do yet but it'll get better. I'd like to find some good used Chauvet DJ Scorpion 3D RGB's to go with my rig in order to add some depth. Too bad those units are discontinued...