Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st programmed LaserShow

Default 1st programmed LaserShow

Hi everyone!

I don’t know if it’s right place to post this, but I’d like to show you one of my first “homemade” laser show. Any tips and advice for further development are welcome! To create this show I had use LaserShowGen and LaserCube.

https://youtu.be/H0LpDSYkFYk

best regards,
    Jarecky

Nice show; Thanks for sharing!

Just curious... How long have you had your Lasercube?

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Nice show; Thanks for sharing!

Just curious... How long have you had your Lasercube?

Adam
    Thank you so much!

I bought LaserCube in December 2019, why you asking?

Just curious... I'm impressed that you're already making shows. Not everyone jumps right in like that.

(But many of the ones who do jump right in can be found here on the forums.)

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Just curious... I'm impressed that you're already making shows. Not everyone jumps right in like that.

(But many of the ones who do jump right in can be found here on the forums.)

Adam
    it’s nice to hear this, thanks! I’m glad you like it. Do you have some tips to improve this?

Jarek

Nice you have accomplished more that I have in the past 15 years towards making a show.
    leading in trailing technology

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    Nice you have accomplished more that I have in the past 15 years towards making a show.
    It’s really nice to hear that! Hope you’ll enjoy next shows.

wish you best,
    Jarek

Nice work. Keep it up. Shows are a labor of love that lead to a complete hatred of the song by the time your done. In fact if I don’t hate the song, the shows not done.

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    Nice work. Keep it up. Shows are a labor of love that lead to a complete hatred of the song by the time your done. In fact if I don’t hate the song, the shows not done.

Very wise words! Thank you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    Agreed. They can be a pain, but a good show really is something else.

And great work on your first show. I will warn you, it's a slippery slope once you start creating your own content. But it's a fun one. Always great to see new laserists producing new work. You asked for some feedback and I noticed a few things you could try. Perhaps consider working on your color grading a little. Perhaps try using some more smooth gradients instead of sudden changes or discrete colors. Don't be afraid of using white and black. It can be cool to have brightness variation in the show. Just really play around with color combinations to find a style you like. One other suggestion would be to use less hot beam effects and more cones, "laser tunnels" that face directly towards the camera. You can then apply interesting color effects to that cone. This show is a good example.

Not trying to be critical at all and this is great for your first show. Mine sucked