Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: UK laser meet #2

so is everyone kit all up and running for the next meet?

im hoping to have red and green in my scanner this time
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I will of course have the 'beast' with me and my newly converts RGB projector.

Plus anything else that I can muster up

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

i will have my 2 greens, rgb, and hopefully the new arival to my family, the laserscope.

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    I will of course have the 'beast' with me and my newly converts RGB projector.

Plus anything else that I can muster up

Rob
    will you have new scanners in the "beast"? i know you sad you wanted more than 12k in there?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Andy
    probably not. I would not spend a lot of money on scanners -yep I know DT40s are not expensive - but the thing is it dont get used that often as its not cheap to run. Thats why when I got mt CT6800s off spec I put them in the little projector as I knew it would see the most use.
    I will not rule it out but its unlikely.

I may be able howver to take the optical platform off the little projector to feed the beasts output into that - which will be cool

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

.... the free beer is to be provided by the newest member from the midlands
    Rob
    No problem.
    So that's 4 cans of "Ace" Lager from ASDA (99p for 4) but how many straws should I bring?

Andy
    probably not. I would not spend a lot of money on scanners -yep I know DT40s are not expensive - but the thing is it dont get used that often as its not cheap to run. Thats why when I got mt CT6800s off spec I put them in the little projector as I knew it would see the most use.
    I will not rule it out but its unlikely.

I may be able howver to take the optical platform off the little projector to feed the beasts output into that - which will be cool

Rob
    ok i see fiar point.

i know nothing about your type of laser, where would i find one, with everything needed?

you could get some a gary's 30k scanners for cheap
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    No problem.
    So that's 4 cans of "Ace" Lager from ASDA (99p for 4) but how many straws should I bring?
    Bloody hell has it gone up! Them bastards at asda always on about rollin' back prices.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by aclasers View Post
    i will have my 2 greens, rgb, and hopefully the new arival to my family, the laserscope.
    Andy , I don't think we have the power or the balls to power up a 60 watter in that room !!

And look what happens when you shine lasers across city centers from fire escapes

Anyone recognised the veiwpoint !!

Fluff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 07092007170.jpg  

Last edited by fluff; 09-16-2007 at 01:40.
    The light at the end of the tunnel. Its' a white laser.
    www.rocknite.co.uk

Dont worry mark, i wouldnt dream of draging that thing there, way to big,

Hopefully, it will operate from the back of my van with a generator to power it, only in big open spaces with air clearence,