Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you have HeNe size issues? I can help.

I would love the 125a but I'm home bound at the moment

a year ago I would have been telling my wife we are taking a short trip to Boston.

Hope you find someone, awesome, awesome deal.

Neil

I would be interested in this.
    Drop me a note.
    Will there be three phase!!!!

COVID got in the way and I never managed to meet up with the people who showed interest. I now have a firm deadline at the end of August.

Anyone who expressed interest the first time around gets preference, but they've gotta go by the end of August one way or another.

Why not bring it to SELEM? Chances are very good you'll find a buyer there. (Several "interested" people from this thread will be in attendance.)

Adam

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Why not bring it to SELEM? Chances are very good you'll find a buyer there. (Several "interested" people from this thread will be in attendance.)
    Those odds are 100% if you and the lasers can make it down to SELEM Aside from freeing up space, it's an incredible week you may just find yourself returning every year for...

If you can't make it, I would probably be down for a road trip rescue mission before the end of August and could either provide them a loving forever home, or at least a foster home until I cross paths with one of the guys who expressed interest earlier (if they are still keen on them). Actually let's go with that story regardless of whether or not I keep them, "yeah honey this is a friend's 6 foot HeNe, no no of course it's not going to live here permanently that would be silly...."

Quote Originally Posted by singlemode View Post
    Those odds are 100% if you and the lasers can make it down to SELEM Aside from freeing up space, it's an incredible week you may just find yourself returning every year for...

If you can't make it, I would probably be down for a road trip rescue mission before the end of August and could either provide them a loving forever home, or at least a foster home until I cross paths with one of the guys who expressed interest earlier (if they are still keen on them). Actually let's go with that story regardless of whether or not I keep them, "yeah honey this is a friend's 6 foot HeNe, no no of course it's not going to live here permanently that would be silly...."
    I can't make it to SELEM, I'm cleaning out for a move, which is why I need to pass these on.

I'd love it if someone could help rehome these. I don't have much time to put into it, and they're gone at the end of the month one way or another.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

I will try to swing north after visiting SELEM.

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    I will try to swing north after visiting SELEM.

Steve
    Let me know if you can make it. I PM'd my contact info.

Sadly I'm going to have to put these on Craigslist "for free" in about a week, barring some other disposition. At least that means they won't go in a dumpster, but that often does mean a big pile of crap in a hoarder's garage.

Did someone manage to pick it up?

I would have loved to pick it up when at SELEM, but the drive was too much in addition to everything else.
    I'm really hoping it can go to a good home...

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

I got half way to SELEM on my way to DC and Mass, and the court called over issues with Mom's guardianship. Canceling my night at SELEM literally made me physically sick. It took days to get the smell out of the car. Red Four Return to Base Immediately.

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...