Thread: (2) Foresight Visuals 3W Greens w/ Melles Griot DPSS + Parts

Default (2) Foresight Visuals 3W Greens w/ Melles Griot DPSS + Parts

Hey There,

Up for sale are a pair of projectors which were purchased from Jon DSLI on here a few years ago. They are the Foresight Visuals Model IV and are US Certified. They've served me well, but more and more I'm using rental projectors on shows, so these are ready to find a new home.

They are older units which are powered by a 3W Melles Griot DPSS module. Though I don't have a LPM to test with, the intensity has remained constant over the years and are still nice and bright as of last night.

Since the laser is constantly on, mechanical blanking is provided in the projectors, however I did not have the wherewithal to get this system fully dialed in. I've been running them with the blanking scanner bypassed which has been adequate for beam shows and such. An independent shutter is provided which is controlled over ILDA to black out the projectors when a cue is not running.

Scanners are G120D's which are working well, though are in need of a bit of tuning. Scanner drivers are card based, have X/Y inverts and spares are included.

ILDA control is provided to the projectors via a single Cat5 which is split out of a DB25 > Dual Cat5 adapter.

The package would include:
    (2) FSV4 Projectors
    (2) Hanging Hardware for Projectors
    (2) IEC Power Cable
    (1) DB25M > 2x Cat5 Adapter
    (2) Spare G120D Scanners w/ Mirrors
    (1) Spare EM20 Galvo
    (4) Spare Driver Cards
    (1) Misc Projector Hardware

Asking $2000 + shipping for the package. I'm located in Los Angeles, local pickup is an option and I'd be happy to demo the projectors before purchase as well. Photos are attached, but please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    -Griffin

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DYCNYE.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	57061
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0241.JPG  

IMG_0242.JPG  

IMG_0238.JPG  

IMG_0257.JPG  

IMG_0256.JPG  

IMG_0239.JPG  

Last edited by Twilighting; 09-11-2020 at 10:01.

Pleasant little units. I've worked with those units in Oakland at an event. Also saw them at SoCalem a few years back.
    Will there be three phase!!!!

i was running lasers for Joel at the dance your self clean party in Brooklyn until covid hit