Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I made a discord server

Default I made a discord server

If anyone is interested in joining the invite link is https://discord.gg/grTqE3K

Hope you guys give it a try. I just wanted a clean area for people to hang out in. Stay safe

I made another laser forum, but instead of an orientation to pointers or projectors, just "laserhobbyist" with links on the front page back to this forum and LPF. Trying to recruit from YouTube, but need help filling the shelves, fairly bare now, but it does have member sub-forums where members can build their own sections and fully control it as an admin or moderator, if they wish.

I don't want to take members away from either forum, which I believe you will agree, wont happen anyway, so no worries, but I do need some help with it, it is aimed at being an educational site first and foremost.

Well feel free to use the discord if you want to. Would be nice to have a single place for open chat especially during these days where the lockdown prevents typical normal interaction.

I will check into discord later, at work now, I'm in the middle east. It is nice to have a chat group of senior members, not the pointer only kiddies who play very rough I've seen in another discord chat group, they can be fine, but also they can be real snipes. I'm sniping now myself though.... human beings, they are so alike!

Default Discord...

Hey, just thought you'd like to know, there are a couple others a bunch of us have been hanging out in:

https://discord.gg/CpdYZ6d

Quote Originally Posted by lulighttec View Post
    Hey, just thought you'd like to know, there are a couple others a bunch of us have been hanging out in:

https://discord.gg/CpdYZ6d
    Is that the discord group unknownj (or something close to that) and diachi belongs to?

I had to leave that discord group because of a few issues

There is a mix of some rough characters in that group, not for me either

The original owner abandoned it and transferred ownership to two of the mods. There's not a lot of good leadership there imo but anyways please feel free to join up the one I made and invite your friends. I just want a safe place to chat that's all

In the server too.
    Would be cool if the selem one can be renamed to Photonlexicon. It's not a very active server sadly.