Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A vendre 60w rbg

Is that entire enclosure milled?? Beautiful machine work and amazing laser eye candy!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Smile Projecteur RGB 60W complément d'informations.

[QUOTE = danielbriggs; 354668] Quelle œuvre d'art!

Je dois demander: où + comment l'avez-vous obtenu?
    L'avez-vous déjà lancé? Une idée du diamètre du faisceau + divergence en dehors de celui-ci? [/ QUOTE]

Bonjour Daniel,
    voici un complément d'information sur ce projecteur. Il à été fabrique pour les simulateurs de vol de l'armée allemande par la société de laser JENA. Le prix était de 385'000 euro !
    Il se compose d'un chariot comprenant les lasers RGB totalisant 60W de sortie et des modulateurs avec l'entrée d'un signal vidéo permettant de généré l'image sur un écran panoramique situé autour du poste de pilotage de l'avion. Ce chariot contient également l'électronique de commande , les amplificateurs pour la modulation RGB, l'alimentation des diodes lasers et le circuit de refroidissement air-eau permettant au chariot d'être autonome. Le poids est de 400 kg !
    La sortie se fait sur une fibre optique permettant d'amener le signal sur la tête de projection.

La tête de projection se compose d'un miroir rotatif synchronisé avec le signal vidéo permettant de généré l'image vidéo. La tête pèse 12 kg et peut se situé jusqu'à 100m du chariot.
    Je n'ai pas encore mis en marche l'appareil car ce n'est pas une de mes priorités mais dès que j'aurais le temps je vous informerais.
    Voici encore quelques photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1030724.JPG  

P1030717.JPG  

P1030714.JPG  

P1030713.JPG  

P1030712.JPG  

P1030711 (2).JPG  

Hello Daniel,
    here is more information on this projector. It was manufactured for the flight simulators of the German army by the laser company JENA. The price was 385,000 euro!
    It consists of a cart including RGB lasers with a total output of 60W and modulators with the input of a video signal allowing the image to be generated on a panoramic screen located around the cockpit of the aircraft. This trolley also contains the control electronics, amplifiers for RGB modulation, power supply for laser diodes and the air-water cooling circuit allowing the trolley to be autonomous. The weight is 400 kg!
    The output is made on an optical fiber allowing the signal to be brought to the projection head.

The projection head consists of a rotating mirror synchronized with the video signal to generate the video image. The head weighs 12 kg and can be located up to 100m from the trolley.
    I have not yet turned on the device because it is not one of my priorities but as soon as I have the time I will inform you.
    Here are some more pictures.
    I remember reading about the large RGB lasers from Jena, and wondering what they were being used for. I think I will stick with my showwx raster laser projector for now It is wild to think how far technology has come that you can now get a similar system (at 1/1000th the power) that literally fits in the palm of your hand for 1/1000th the price.

Absolutely bonkers piece of technology, and so much more impressive than the big arrays of RGB diodes that we get these days for laser video projection

Zeiss developed a system called Adlip about 15 years ago for fulldome planetarium projection, and this may be its descendant. It had 30000:1 native contrast and extensive annual maintenance costs. I'd heard the technology was sold to a company for simulator use. I thought they used a Jenoptik white light laser. Since then Zeiss has developed a dual DLP system with a 1000000:1 native contrast for fulldome planetariums.
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso