Howdy.

So I'm finally making that fullon jump into diode projectors.
I am shopping for a good R-G-B *module* not projector.
I am only interested in 10 watts to 20 watts.
With that said, if there are those of you that have bought projectors, lower power modules or components from either of these vendors, *any* feedback on the quality, alignment or overall appearance or construction is appreciated.
I've researched a dozen but for this I'm narrowing it down to two.
The vendors I have researched are Golden star and Shenzhen Optlaser (the one with the capital letter *L* as its logo or something).
A lot of people have had good experiences with Goldenstar over the years. I remember how people here came to Winnies aid and helped when she got her payroll stolen. So there has been a good rapport with Goldenstar.
I know next to nothing about Shenzhen Optlaser. They seem pleasant enough and the pics and video clips Ive been given are stock clips from their website so I don't know a lot about what is going on inside or what a far field rgb overlap looks like or what kind of red diodes are in the unit (are they the fat sloppy reds or are they the tighter ones).
I'm a bit perfectionist when it comes to projected graphics and beam quality probably because Ive been using ions for so long.

Thank you for any and all advice.

-Nate.