Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My dream: total Immersion, only achievable by drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Don't lump psychedelics in with the "drugs" you are dissing.
    I should say, Just don't lump psychedelics in with the "drugs" you are dissing. Because you didn't. The word "just" means as long as you... which changes the meaning of the statement.

Default you do not know

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Don't lump psychedelics in with the "drugs" you are dissing.
    you don't know were I have been, what i have been threw, were i, am going and were i am at now, 24+ hits purple micro dot in one night a 3 Day peek and insanity started the day after the come down.35 years to get the voices to stop. so grab your Crayons, coloring book and get ready for the IDOTS ride of your life! Zyprexa, Seroquel, Zoloft will be your gift of self inflicted Lobotomy!
    I thought the same thing at age 12 when I started the drug scene. that's 45 years of getting no were in life Only now that I am drug free including Prescription by doctors that my creativity has returned. Its a fools dream to think that you out of all, you would be the one Exception, By accident I found a cure for all the insanities I brought on to my self and that was an Amino Acid that the Psychedelics robbed from me from my use and that was GABA, 3 years treatment several times a day! so enjoy the path the leads desperation.
    You well see your mistake we all do some sooner some later, there nothing more pathetic to see elderly person fucked up from and or on dope of any kind with no hope other than an institution.
    I know what I am talking about only because I was the sooner than later person ! Thank the higher powers, I have a future to live sane.
    The biggest thing I learned about drug use is ; drugs make everything seem ok when there really not. You could not have told or convinced me of that 10 years a go. Your time in use will convince you as it does all that have used and survived with any sanity left.
    At least your using keeps one person out there not using due to being not available because you got it before they did, so go out and save the world!
    Last edited by Lasertize; 12-22-2020 at 09:49. Reason: bad spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Lasertize View Post
    you don't know were I have been, what i have been threw, were i, am going and were i am at now, 24+ hits purple micro dot in one night a 3 Day peek and insanity started the day after the come down.35 years to get the voices to stop. so grab your Crayons, coloring book and get ready for the IDOTS ride of your life! Zyprexa, Seroquel, Zoloft will be your gift of self inflicted Lobotomy!
    I thought the same thing at age 12 when I started the drug scene. that's 45 years of getting no were in life Only now that I am drug free including Prescription by doctors that my creativity has returned. Its a fools dream to think that you out of all, you would be the one Exception, By accident I found a cure for all the insanities I brought on to my self and that was an Amino Acid that the Psychedelics robbed from me from my use and that was GABA, 3 years treatment several times a day! so enjoy the path the leads desperation.
    You well see your mistake we all do some sooner some later, there nothing more pathetic to see elderly person fucked up from and or on dope of any kind with no hope other than an institution.
    I know what I am talking about only because I was the sooner than later person ! Thank the higher powers, I have a future to live sane.
    The biggest thing I learned about drug use is ; drugs make everything seem ok when there really not. You could not have told or convinced me of that 10 years a go. Your time in use will convince you as it does all that have used and survived with any sanity left.
    At least your using keeps one person out there not using due to being not available because you got it before they did, so go out and save the world!

I agree with you about the name brand pharmaceuticals and other so called prescription anti-depressants. I've seen that tragedy occur in loved ones. But regarding purple micro dot, tools have to be sharp to be effective. Don't blame the soldering iron for damaging the traces on a circuit board if you turn the temperature up too high.

Default By all means

By all means, Go save the world!

Default Zoloft

Quote Originally Posted by Lasertize View Post
    Zyprexa, Seroquel, Zoloft will be your gift of self inflicted Lobotomy!
    Reminds me of a song...

I'm addicted to math. My problem started out simple enough, but lately it's been growing exponentially. I've even gone so far as to base with e.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Thanks, I enjoyed that video. The video synthesizer stuff reminds me of this one that is a bit similar and different:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXEgrDtGyB4

Good one James. Reminds me of all the variations of the old sawtooth story about dentistry that was stuffed with electronics terms.

Default Check out swamidog's last video post

Announcing the Radiator Thread Swamidog posted one hell of an abstract video, well worth watching! No artificial Creativity induced creation. Truly a master at what he dose!

https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums...ht=Synesthesia
    Last edited by Lasertize; 12-23-2020 at 07:43.