Thread: A couple HeCd questions (Omnichrome and Cooke Laser Corp)

Default A couple HeCd questions (Omnichrome and Cooke Laser Corp)

Hey hey,

So this thread is just gonna be a mix of two questions me and a friend had so sorry if it's a mess.

(Omni Part)
    He recently picked up a couple Omni heads (one was broken) and a psu that doesn't match. If anyone has one, could they possibly help figure out what the wiring is for the 37-pin to 16-pin LV cable on the LC-500 supply to the 74X head?

(Cooke Part)
    I recently found out about a really amazing HeCd laser and I'm wondering if anyone here has any info on where to buy one? I've never really seen any apart from 442nm and 325nm so having one with some other amazing lines is awesome. Here is the brochure.

Quote Originally Posted by lasingfox View Post
    Hey hey,

So this thread is just gonna be a mix of two questions me and a friend had so sorry if it's a mess.

(Omni Part)
    He recently picked up a couple Omni heads (one was broken) and a psu that doesn't match. If anyone has one, could they possibly help figure out what the wiring is for the 37-pin to 16-pin LV cable on the LC-500 supply to the 74X head?

(Cooke Part)
    I recently found out about a really amazing HeCd laser and I'm wondering if anyone here has any info on where to buy one? I've never really seen any apart from 442nm and 325nm so having one with some other amazing lines is awesome. Here is the brochure.
    I found this post on PL from a while back with a White Knight for sale: https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums...Laser-For-Sale

Quote Originally Posted by cfavreau View Post
    I found this post on PL from a while back with a White Knight for sale: https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums...Laser-For-Sale
    and ps dale harder is still around