Hi everyone,

Well it's that time a year again where we are looking to expand our technical team. The reason why I am posting here is because this is where laser enthusiasts tend to hang out!

As many of you know, we've been attending (on those years we can) and supporting the SELEM conferences, as well as the extension conferences (FLEM, DutchLEM, etc.) since the beginning. When I and the other members of the Pangolin team come to these events, we're always impressed by the people who attend these conferences, and the wonderful and sometimes whacky projects that you folks have come up with!

Well, if you'd like to commercialize those ideas, or if you're interested in joining our team to help further the projects we have on the table, we'd love to hear from you!

Whether you have experience in the fields of electronics, computer programming, embedded systems or optics, or if you've got a passion for some other element of laser shows or laser systems, please get in touch with us so we can discuss things and see where we can take it. We've got the flexibility to accommodate work in our office or remotely, part-time or full-time.

Indeed, many of the folks who now work with us were once hobbyists, and it is great to have a job doing what you love, while also helping to make a positive impact on the world (which is something I truly believe we do).

Send an email to jobs@pangolin.com. Any discussions will be held in the strictest of confidence.

Best regards,

William Benner