Thread: source for a remote control power board that I can control RGB analog with an app

Default source for a remote control power board that I can control RGB analog with an app

I have an RGB laser attached to a mobolazer beam table. I want to be able to control the RGB with an app. Something simple. On / off for each output of 5v would suffice but would be happier with being able to adjust between 0 and 5v.

Does anyone know of any currently available device that will do this?

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    I have an RGB laser attached to a mobolazer beam table. I want to be able to control the RGB with an app. Something simple. On / off for each output of 5v would suffice but would be happier with being able to adjust between 0 and 5v.

Does anyone know of any currently available device that will do this?

You might want to see if you can get in touch with Dave from LaserShowParts. He used to sell an 8ch DMX board that was 0~5v I used two of them in my lumia projector to vary the brightness and fade on/off my rgb heads for each lumia glass.

I tested one out a while ago.

If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

I also found this. https://www.robot-electronics.co.uk/...-usb-rx-a8.htm. I like DMX because you can use free dmx control software, a dmx control panel or even a phone to DMX controller.

LOL, James... you and your waves!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.