Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SELEM 2021 Logo ideas - post here!

DZ should have an archive of all the logos for every SELEM shirt going back to the very first SELEM in 2007. The first design was mostly text, with a laser line and beam burst graphic below the text.

The designs that Shadow has submitted look really good! Unless someone else has any last-minute submissions, I'm going to declare him the winner for the logo design again this year.

I need to check with the shirt folks to see about the viability of a few things, but I've already narrowed it down to one of the last three designs posted in his thread above. (Just need to make sure that there won't be any issues with the embroidery.)

Adam

Hey guys thanks for the kind words. As much as I am excited about making the logo for selem I would be just as excited to see other submissions. If there's anything I can do to correct something let me know.

How about this one? Can you guess what's special about it? Hint, it's in the beams.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SELEM 2021 logo 8.gif  

Last edited by Shadow; 05-30-2021 at 21:07.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I'm going with the fact that it's SELEM 14 and there are 14 beams. WhatdoIwin??
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I'm going with the fact that it's SELEM 14 and there are 14 beams. WhatdoIwin??
    My respect and admiration ;P

Buffo have you reached a decision concerning the logo? Or any ideas on what you wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Buffo have you reached a decision concerning the logo? Or any ideas on what you wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Haha! I meant to post in this thread earlier, but I got distracted and never got around to it. Sorry about that!

Jay, you have the winning logo entry again this year. We will be using the last one you submitted - on May 31st. Pretty sure you had it labeled as number 8. It's the one with 14 beams.

I never got around to asking you if you wanted a polo or a T-shirt, so I ordered one of each for you! That's the prize for coming up with the winning logo. (Shoot me a PM with you mailing address and I will mail your shirts to you as soon as they come in.)

And thanks again for all your work! I think the logo looks great, and I can't wait to see how it looks on the shirts!

Adam

PS: The reason Chris is all smiles in his post above is because he wanted to get started on the name tags, so he asked me about the winning logo design the other day. (He knew that a winner had to have been chosen, since the shirt order had already been submitted.) So he knew which one was the winner, even if no one else did.

That's so funny how the last one was chosen because I was just goofing around. I'm glad you guys like the logos. It feels pretty darn good to contribute in some way. Thanks for the two shirts. I can give one to my mother as well as keep one for myself

Here's the one with an inverted background. Please post lots of pics of the logo when you guys attend. I'd love to see it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SELEM 2021 logo 8 WHITE.gif  

Last edited by Shadow; 07-17-2021 at 14:58.