Thread: SELLING : Kvant ClubMAX 3000 FB4

Laser Warning SELLING : Kvant ClubMAX 3000 FB4

Selling my Kvant ClubMAX 3000 FB4 bought as a new build form Pangolin on March 8th 2021 and received March, 22'nd. Just over a week ago!

Condition is absolutely good as new - Less than an hours use in my home. Was purchased for personal/home use and now that its here I can see that it's absolutely overkill for my application.

The offer includes everything complete. The ClubMAX 3000 FB4, original Kvant Pelican Case, PowerCON Cable, Laser Interlock, Ethernet Cable, E-Remote, keys, Quality Control Certificate, Manual/USB Stick and the purchase receipt.

https://lasershowprojector.com/produ...ubmax-3000-fb4

Price: 3745$, 1k$ off list!
    Shipping from 01904 Boston, Massachusetts USA.

https://ibb.co/3dKBCjV
    Pics or video upon request..

Thanks all!
    Last edited by Vectorfire; 04-03-2021 at 02:55.

Is this still for sale?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tagan55 View Post
    Is this still for sale?
    Yes, still available.

Just thought I would post an update. I contacted the seller with interest in the projector offering to drive up and check it out in person (8 hour drive from my location, and I figured this would be a trusted method of sale since it would be in person) while doing so I asked if they would take any off the price since I was offering to purchase in person with cash. The seller rejected, I’m not sure if Me asking them to come down on the price offended them? A simple “no I’m not coming down on the price” would have sufficed but they stated “No can do, you already know what this is and have no reason to see it in person, I’m already taking $1000 off” I contacted pangolin and was able to get a much better deal then what this individual is asking for. BUYER BEWARE

Things went down a little more cordially.
    First of all your account was literally 5 minutes old when you contacted me. Oh and you wanted to come to my home, even though you stated in your email that you didn't have the money, just to look.

This was nearly a month ago and your still pontificating over this? Thanks for letting me know with absolute certainty that I made the right decision.

Good luck friend.

On Apr 23, 2021, at 3:07 PM, Grabenstein < tgrabenstein55> wrote:

Good afternoon Rich,

My names Grabenstein I recently sent you a message inquiring about the laser you had? I live in Frostburg MD and would be willing to drive up to MA to check it out in person? I’m actually saving to buy one as I already own one And was looking to add a 2nd once I saved enough, I do lighting for shows around my town and we throw small events. I didn’t know if you would be able to come down on the price if I met you in person and purchased it with cash? As well let me know what days you are free and I can see if I can make it work w/my schedule or we can set something up. I can leave here early as I believe it’s an 8 hour drive. Let me know what you think and we can go from there.

Best regards,

Grabenstein

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 4:56 PM Admin@d-spec.net <vectorfire> wrote:

Sorry my friend, no can do.

If you already own one then theres nothing really to check out. You know what it is and what it does.

Price is already a thousand dollars off, can't get any better than that.

Good luck!

On Apr 23, 2021, at 5:23 PM, Tagan Grabenstein < tgrabenstein55> wrote

Alright sorry for asking thanks for your time

Grabenstein

I agree my account was just created when I saw your post, I had assumed me asking to meet in person would make both of us feel more comfortable and make the purchase more secure for the both of us, my apologies if it came off differently. As for me “checking it out” Yes I already know what it does, I more or less wanted to check for damage and make sure the unit was ok. I never once stated I didn’t have the money, Simply stated I was “Saving for another” my apologies again. Just wanted to make sure all buyers were aware, Thank you