Thread: SELEM buy/sell

Default SELEM buy/sell

Hey just trying to see if dragging some stuff with me would have any interest. Debating on unpacking it or not. Galvo sets DT/PT-40's, mobolazer less laser, bunch of single and double turrets for the units, midi--controllers mini-apc and a pretty cool hard to find all rotary encoder BCR-2000(really nice to use with modulaser), HD24 modified for laser playback, Various UGC's cards and full knob boxes, ilda-->ADAT ADAT-->ILDA OEM setups from DZ. MM1's etc. I know I have a bunch more but need to pull it out to see whats all there. If anything jumps out at you mention it and I can bring it. I am not by any means getting out just converted all my old ADAT to pangolin frames and shows, so no-longer need to keep all the backups to my main setup.
    leading in trailing technology

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I'm anticipating a rather large amount to be placed in the Buy/Sell/Trade area too. The number one advantage to hosting SELEM is not having to rent a box truck to pack everything and drag it to North Carolina. In a perfect world, I'll be able to move into a smaller storage unit the week of August 16. Lol. Bring big vehicles and vibrating wallets folks! If I'm not making money with it... it's a negotiable piece of gear.
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    Hey just trying to see if dragging some stuff with me would have any interest. Debating on unpacking it or not. Galvo sets DT/PT-40's, mobolazer less laser, bunch of single and double turrets for the units, midi--controllers mini-apc and a pretty cool hard to find all rotary encoder BCR-2000(really nice to use with modulaser), HD24 modified for laser playback, Various UGC's cards and full knob boxes, ilda-->ADAT ADAT-->ILDA OEM setups from DZ. MM1's etc. I know I have a bunch more but need to pull it out to see whats all there. If anything jumps out at you mention it and I can bring it. I am not by any means getting out just converted all my old ADAT to pangolin frames and shows, so no-longer need to keep all the backups to my main setup.

How much $ do you need for Mobolazer turrets? I have an RG beam without any turrets. I need 8 single turrets and depending on costs 8 double.

Would you be willing to ship them, I may not make it to SELEM this year?

Thanks,
    Eric
    Eric in New Orleans

If I end up coming, I've got a Quantronix (I think 224?), 532DP?, in unknown condition that I need to sell. Flashlamp pumped YAG, water cooled, but I've got no idea on specs (and not much idea on what all it is).
    It does have a broken flashlamp and flow tube, but YAG rod is good. This thing is large and heavy, so if I drive I can bring it, but only if I know there might be interest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210725_230204.jpg  

Last edited by Mattronium; 07-25-2021 at 19:08. Reason: Add poor quality pic.

I have 3 Mobolazer lil-g-beam's, two have DrLava drivers and 1 watt 445nm diodes in them. One has purple machined turrets, other has different turrents. In various stages of good. Also have a scanner head with this keypad that never seemed to work. I probably wont bring them unless someone wanted the lot. I think I have one original yoke and two not original yokes, or missing yoke. It's a project.

Could post pics if interested. They are projects, and 2 of the 3 are a bit rough.
    Modern and Retro laser show hobbyist
    Pangolin QM16, QM32, Beyond Adv, LSX, ADAT, FB3, FB4
    LS Pluto II x 2, custom build x 1
    http://lasershowwiki.757.org for my all encompassing laser show wiki.

If someone had Dataflash AF1000 strobes with HO1 bulbs cheap I might be interested. I have 3 now (one sadly with the SO1 lamp) and a mini controller. I was eager to play with this forever, got the controller and am a bit disappointed how fast they go into thermal shutdown mode. I plan to test the HO1 only mode tonight on the two with those lamps and see how it goes, and might feed them 240V at some point to see if that helps. But more than 3 would be ideal.
    Modern and Retro laser show hobbyist
    Pangolin QM16, QM32, Beyond Adv, LSX, ADAT, FB3, FB4
    LS Pluto II x 2, custom build x 1
    http://lasershowwiki.757.org for my all encompassing laser show wiki.