Thread: Coherent Argon Krypton Ion Laser 3-4 Watts - For Sale or Trade

Default Coherent Argon Krypton Ion Laser 3-4 Watts - For Sale or Trade

Argon/Krypton Mixed Gas 4 Watt Ion Laser

Coherent CR4 with upgraded tube (maybe Innova?)
    Last serviced in 2013/2014 by NiteLite Lasers.

Powered up last in 2019/2020.

Includes: Laser Head, PSU, manual, shipping cases, 3 Phase power cables (> 50ft), water hoses, and 240V to 208V 3 Phase Transformer + switch box

I do not have the facilities to run this and would like to sell or trade for a Beyond license. I also have a 8 channel NEOS PCAOM other optics that could go with it.

I am looking for a small air cooled 220V/115V argon/krypton laser (if not buying the PCAOM), ALC-60x/Omnichrome umbilical, and or a Beyond (Advanced?) license. If you are interested please make me an offer.

Located on the East Coast in Virginia and am willing to drive about 4 to 6 hours to deliver. I will also probably be at SELEM in August.

Here are some pictures. If you would like more of a specific part please PM me or make a request here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CoherentCR4_Head1.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	252.7 KB 
ID:	58126

Name:	CoherentCR4_Head2.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	280.4 KB 
ID:	58127

Name:	CoherentCR4_Head3.jpg 
Size:	257.9 KB 
ID:	58128

Name:	CoherentCR4_Head4.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	375.9 KB 
ID:	58129

Name:	CoherentCR4_Head5.jpg 
Size:	298.9 KB 
ID:	58130

Name:	CoherentCR4_PSU0.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	349.7 KB 
ID:	58131

Name:	CoherentCR4_PSU1.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	428.5 KB 
ID:	58132

Name:	CoherentCR4_PSU2.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	180.6 KB 
ID:	58133

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CoherentCR4_Head1.jpg  

Last edited by cfavreau; 07-13-2021 at 06:08.

I will be at SELEM with this laser and all accessories. If you are interested please let me know and bring a vehicle that can move it.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by cfavreau View Post
    I will be at SELEM with this laser and all accessories. If you are interested please let me know and bring a vehicle that can move it.
    *Might* not need to be moved!
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    *Might* not need to be moved!
    Should I bring the rest of the ion projector parts? Fibers with optics, PCAOM, scanner heads + amps, Xcaliber projectors... stuff like that? I was thinking of bring all of those kinds of things. I am still torn with getting a small mixed gas (or an umbilical for the Omnichrome I have) since those colors are really nice however the PITA factor is still there.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by cfavreau View Post
    Should I bring the rest of the ion projector parts? Fibers with optics, PCAOM, scanner heads + amps, Xcaliber projectors... stuff like that? I was thinking of bring all of those kinds of things. I am still torn with getting a small mixed gas (or an umbilical for the Omnichrome I have) since those colors are really nice however the PITA factor is still there.
    The Xcaliber projectors could be of interest. I have a PCAOM & turbotrack amp with scanners already but... I can't speak for others. Who knows what may pique someone's interest.
    PM Sent...

Coherent ( /ion laser in general) fanboy checking in, I will eagerly check out anything you bring that isn't already spoken for. There is always room for another whitelight in the lab!

I would love to take a look at some of those gas projector/projector parts you've got too - I haven't been super actively seeking them out, but was hoping some would show up near me eventually. I'm fairly close to you it sounds like (northern VA area ~40min west of DC), so if there's anything chunky you'd like to sell but don't want to bring along, I make many road trips for gear and we could sort something out.

Quote Originally Posted by singlemode View Post
    Coherent ( /ion laser in general) fanboy checking in, I will eagerly check out anything you bring that isn't already spoken for. There is always room for another whitelight in the lab!

I would love to take a look at some of those gas projector/projector parts you've got too - I haven't been super actively seeking them out, but was hoping some would show up near me eventually. I'm fairly close to you it sounds like (northern VA area ~40min west of DC), so if there's anything chunky you'd like to sell but don't want to bring along, I make many road trips for gear and we could sort something out.
    All the chunky stuff will be at SELEM. Best offer / best home gets the big laser. I be bringing all the stuffs to put in the buy/sell/trade area however I haven't made my mind up on the PCAOM and such. I managed to get my Omnichrome 532 up and running and it's hard to part with it (that combined with a HeNe and PCAOM would be a nice little setup). Primary goal is to find a good home for the big laser. I am looking forward to talking with you and everyone else at SELEM.