Thread: Wanted: Parts needed to build a 589 nm, or other wavelength yellow laser.

Default 1319, 1342 nm parts to build 589-595 nm, or other yellow WL laser.

Anyone who has, or knows where I can find surplus parts to SFG generate yellow coherent wavelengths, please let me know. i.e. 1319 nm, 1342, 589 nm sum crystal and more.

I have been collecting technical articles regarding yellow lasers here:

https://imageevent.com/qdf_files/tec...nmyellowlasers

password is: yellow
    Last edited by Laser57; 10-29-2021 at 04:16.
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

surpluss may be a bit tough for crystals as they need to have the right coating and often most sellers dont know what a crystal is coated for.
    Have you just tried emailing a bunch of crystal suppliers? some aren't "that" bad these days even for small quantities.. I tried so recently and was surprised.

The last time I looked, the price for a 589 NL crystal was 800 some dollars, but I haven't gone looking for over three years, perhaps I should. I will see what I can find, the crystal is the hardest thing, 1319 optics are few, but can still be found and I do have some in my ebay finds box, just not sure how well these mirrors and OC will work, the 1319 OC I have is from a "black doll" head off of a chinese tatoo remover machine.

DPSS is not something i can help with, however you might be interested in my cryo modules that make orange?
    Have a look here: https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums...)-Laser-Module

Yes, interested. When you emailed me about this earlier, I didn't realize how golden that wavelength looks, otherwise I would have told you then that I want one.