Thread: LSX purchased. But there is no download link

Question LSX purchased. But there is no download link

I've just purchased LSX Lite. But there's no download link or something. Is here any person who purchased LSX before? Should I wait for some email or something?

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by louismozartsss View Post
    I've just purchased LSX Lite. But there's no download link or something. Is here any person who purchased LSX before? Should I wait for some email or something?
    Well... yes. You're going to be waiting. The biggest question is always... for how long. Sometimes it's pretty quick, sometimes months will go by. There have been more than a few people questioning if they've been ripped off over the years. Eventually you should get it someday. The problem quite honestly is the developer, who is actually a good guy, is the sole person handling LSX and he isn't exactly the greatest business person you'll ever encounter. Fans, and there are many, seem to always give him a pass because it's really powerful and unique software. But it's far from being a priority in his life anymore since it's been around for years. I have only ever bought it or dealt with him in person when I've seen him at laser meets. I learned that lesson pretty early on back around 2011-2012 or so. I hate to rant (and I have) because, as I said, he's a nice guy but, when you accept peoples money I think you have an obligation to have better follow through than has been demonstrated over the years and it burns me for some reason whenever I hear stories because there are highly respected devotees of LSX who have offered to help him. When you do get it, you should be pleased and there are a number of folks here that will be happy to help you with the learning curve. It's fairly steep. I don't even understand it but, got it to be able to play others shows.
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Well... yes. You're going to be waiting. The biggest question is always... for how long. Sometimes it's pretty quick, sometimes months will go by. There have been more than a few people questioning if they've been ripped off over the years. Eventually you should get it someday. The problem quite honestly is the developer, who is actually a good guy, is the sole person handling LSX and he isn't exactly the greatest business person you'll ever encounter. Fans, and there are many, seem to always give him a pass because it's really powerful and unique software. But it's far from being a priority in his life anymore since it's been around for years. I have only ever bought it or dealt with him in person when I've seen him at laser meets. I learned that lesson pretty early on back around 2011-2012 or so. I hate to rant (and I have) because, as I said, he's a nice guy but, when you accept peoples money I think you have an obligation to have better follow through than has been demonstrated over the years and it burns me for some reason whenever I hear stories because there are highly respected devotees of LSX who have offered to help him. When you do get it, you should be pleased and there are a number of folks here that will be happy to help you with the learning curve. It's fairly steep. I don't even understand it but, got it to be able to play others shows.
    If you know the guy can you please tell him that he got an order? I have a gig in 2 weeks XD. I need it asap. Can you tell him for me?

have you received it yet? I was thinking about buying it as well....