Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FB3's and USB hub connection problem

Default Updated STARTECH extender on sale, Amazon Prime

FYI for anyone looking for the Startech extender -

I just picked up the updated version (USB2004EXT2NA) for $329 on Amazon Prime.
    They're still showing a couple available.
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Rackmount for the win!
    Since going rackmount, I have not had any problems and it keeps everything together, nice and tidy

The server case is housed in the bottom 4 slots of an SKB 1SKB-R106, with the upper two slots being taken up by an Advanced ILDA Router and an Echo Layla 24/96 that has been modified for ILDA output. On the slanted top I have a 19" touchscreen monitor mounted flat along the slant, and there is room for a keyboard immediately below the monitor.
    I love SKB racks. Sadly, I had to retire mine as I needed more room. I ended up with a carpeted Odyssey rack. I also use a 19" touchscreen monitor.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210318_164227.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	58982

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210318_164227.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	58982
    I absolutely love this case, but I will admit that it's awfully damned heavy.
    Same with mine! That's why I mounted casters on the bottom. It changed the name of the game for me!

EDIT: Not sure why that posted the pic twice. Not sure how to remove it. Oh well.
    Those who fail to grasp art are the ones who criticize it.