Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Innova Ion and Misc Fiber Lasers (at my local surplus foo)

I need to find out what time I am supposed to head over there tomorrow and will see what he actually has versus the random pile of pictures (which are fun and all but not enough to really see much). If there is something you are really interested and if the internet is decent I can probably do a video thing of some sort. Live dusty lasers...

I found a bit more random bits from my messages... I can ask for prices or just give you contact information if you care to haggle (everything is negotiable).

QD-c1821-FL6
    Also known as Nuvonyx
    NE-c1821-f6
    807.2 nm
    21.1watt beam
    29.2 amps
    1.7 volts
    Fiber coupled
    30 units - NIB
    ----
    Ipg laser
    DLM-200-976-EL2
    Is the 200 watt
    The 400 is a prototype
    ---
    DLM-100 custom with fiber
    ---
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

I should not want that 70 c spectrum. But I do.
    Will there be three phase!!!!

The power supply (the manuals also were also together) for the UV argon and the non-uv may have switched places but they will get re-paired again and verified before anything moves. I have more pictures and will get those up in a bit. Those GEM lasers (the ripped apart one) are Q-switched co2 lasers if those didn't have 3-phase drivers those could have been fun to trim wafers with or something. Lots and lots of F-theta lenses (co2, 1064, more IR). Lots of random cambridge galvo bits and bots mostly HUGE things for marking not really as much for show use. Then the expected random bins of optics, ktp ovens, telescopes and all sorts of things one might find on surplus shed's optics bargain bin too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1094.png  

IMG_1104.png  

IMG_1108.png  

IMG_1109.png  

IMG_1110.png  

IMG_1129.png  

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

It looks like the Argon laser has a buyer, thanks for saving it! I will get more pictures of the random things up.

I edited the first post with a link to more pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...wN?usp=sharing I only wanted to note lots of AOMs, some drivers, integrated spheres, isolation table stuff, lots of breadboards aluminum, granite etc.. I now want to learn more about q-switched co2 lasers because that could be super fun and sometimes useful.

... it's a pity, you're on the other side of the pond

Viktor
    Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?426
    Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?425

Let me know about the Aoms and drivers for said aom. Always wanted to do a three color gas system. Hene red hene green hecd blue

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    Let me know about the Aoms and drivers for said aom. Always wanted to do a three color gas system. Hene red hene green hecd blue
    I will have to schedule a time to go through the boxes find the aom/driver pairs. I need to take pictures of the fiber lasers/drivers/telescopes eventually but they are not visible so I wasn't in too much of a rush (until I want to build an engraver to build photon sieves).

-Adam

Any wavelength and power information for the small fiber laser known?
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser57 View Post
    Any wavelength and power information for the small fiber laser known?
    The small ones in the first post are:
    NE-c1821-f6
    807.2 nm
    21.1watt beam
    29.2 amps
    1.7 volts
    Fiber coupled
    30 units - NIB

There are more non-pictured fast pulsed fiber lasers with controllers and telescopes... I don't have pictures of most currently (well I likely do but need to find them, but I can get or ask for more as needed).

He also has a:
    https://www.ipgphotonics.com/ru/39/F...Data+Sheet.pdf (1060nm) and an ESI fast pulsed system..