Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: This story might surprise a large number

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Doha, Qatar
    Posts
    299

    Default This story might surprise a large number

    We are probably going to experience a micronova sometime in our lives:

    See: https://youtu.be/ihwoIlxHI3Q
    Last edited by Laser57; 01-20-2022 at 07:18.
    Avatar is camera photo flash reflection. Doggy was found as a six week old puppy near dieing of thirst in the desert here in Qatar, she's a Saluki mix. I'm from Ohio, just working here.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Video no longer available.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Doha, Qatar
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Right you are, I typed the link in by hand from what I saw on my cell, but couldn't click on it to see if it worked or not because YT is filtered where I was using a computer earlier today. The link looked good, but now at home I see it won't work, so did a cut and paste of the Share URL, works now.

    https://youtu.be/ihwoIlxHI3Q
    Avatar is camera photo flash reflection. Doggy was found as a six week old puppy near dieing of thirst in the desert here in Qatar, she's a Saluki mix. I'm from Ohio, just working here.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Ugh. . 90 minutes? Is there a timestamp that talks about the micronova?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Doha, Qatar
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Unfortunately, he spreads everything out throughout the video, it's just his siting report after report which shows the earth goes through cycle after cycle of micronova from the sun, every 10 to 12 thousand years. If I understand correctly, the sun goes through this due to forces outside of our solar system regularly affecting our sun, which is happening again. End story is he thinks we will begin to have problems just prior to 2030, and the micronova to happen after that. As soon as our magnetic field starts to collapse fast, he thinks it will be two years before it goes to zero (which will stay at zero or low intensity for a long time) and swings around with a magnetic flip, somehow the reduction and flip associated with the coming micronova, but I'm not clear on that point to see how they could be interrelated, perhaps I misunderstood that part. Right now we are loosing 15 percent of the earths magnetic field per decade, but the amount of loss is increasing faster and faster.
    Last edited by Laser57; 01-20-2022 at 08:10.
    Avatar is camera photo flash reflection. Doggy was found as a six week old puppy near dieing of thirst in the desert here in Qatar, she's a Saluki mix. I'm from Ohio, just working here.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    737

    Default

    After skipping around his videos, it seems to be much more more cultish that any real hard, peer-reviewed science.
    If there were such impending doom for the earth, I think more than one guy's Youtube channel would be talking about it.

    It sounds like science, but it's actually a religion.

    I'm going to bow out now.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Doha, Qatar
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HankLloydRight View Post
    After skipping around his videos, it seems to be much more more cultish that any real hard, peer-reviewed science.
    If there were such impending doom for the earth, I think more than one guy's Youtube channel would be talking about it.

    It sounds like science, but it's actually a religion.

    I'm going to bow out now.
    I didn't have that take, but watching the whole thing, I am not doubting his story. I hope it is just that, and not what will really happen.
    Avatar is camera photo flash reflection. Doggy was found as a six week old puppy near dieing of thirst in the desert here in Qatar, she's a Saluki mix. I'm from Ohio, just working here.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Colorado USA
    Posts
    568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laser57 View Post
    I didn't have that take, but watching the whole thing, I am not doubting his story. I hope it is just that, and not what will really happen.
    Having a bit of an astronomy background, I have to agree that a "micronova" is not a thing. Here's an interesting "alternative reality".

    https://www.syfy.com/syfy-wire/no-th...olar-micronova
    ________________________________
    Everything depends on everything else

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,385

    Default

    ... interesting enough, today I've read through a German article, where scientists describe some finds in old glacier ice-probes from Norway and other locations, that before around 9200 years, in a "passive" phase of the sun (minimum in the 11 years solar cycle), a pretty hefty solar flare (or CME = Coronal Mass Ejection) hit the earth and dumped this "traces".

    The CME was so strong, that today it would have wrecked all the internet and power connections around the world instantly!

    Maybe this is this "micro-nova" fuzz around?

    Viktor
    Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?426
    Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?425

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Colorado USA
    Posts
    568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VDX View Post
    ... interesting enough, today I've read through a German article, where scientists describe some finds in old glacier ice-probes from Norway and other locations, that before around 9200 years, in a "passive" phase of the sun (minimum in the 11 years solar cycle), a pretty hefty solar flare (or CME = Coronal Mass Ejection) hit the earth and dumped this "traces".

    The CME was so strong, that today it would have wrecked all the internet and power connections around the world instantly!

    Maybe this is this "micro-nova" fuzz around?

    Viktor
    Now you're talking, solar flares are one thing, known periodic events and known to affect the earth in vast ways, while micronovas are an invention.
    ________________________________
    Everything depends on everything else

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •