Thread: SELEM 2022 Save the Dates

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Default SELEM 2022 Save the Dates

Several people have messaged me about 2022 SELEM dates so, while the *official* thread will go up by Buffo in spring as usual, I'll mention that this year it's a week earlier than usual with load in being Sunday July 31st through Friday August 5th and again, hosted at Executive Banquet & Conference Center in Newark, DE.
    PM Sent...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Several people have messaged me about 2022 SELEM dates so, while the *official* thread will go up by Buffo in spring as usual, I'll mention that this year it's a week earlier than usual with load in being Sunday July 31st through Friday August 5th and again, hosted at Executive Banquet & Conference Center in Newark, DE.
    fantastic! last year was such a good time and you were the best host. the old school had a lot of charm, but working in a modern facility with you at the helm is so much better.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

What he said. Can’t wait!

I will have the Rorschach and Awe projector ready by then.

…Mike
    Runs with Lasers

Thanks Brad. Hoping to make it this year.