Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dean's List

Default Mahna Mahna

This one just popped into my head the other day- I had totally forgot it was a Muppets thing until I looked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by dchammonds View Post
    This one just popped into my head the other day- I had totally forgot it was a Muppets thing until I looked it up.

Mahna Mahna was one of the greatest songs every written! Do too, ta do dah.

Don't forget the original, from Sesame Street!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2P68iML-VM

One of my funniest memories from High School: Sitting in class while the teacher was droning on about how "... most Western societies are monogamous." I turned to my buddy Dan Fuerst, who was sitting beside me, and he also turned towards me, and at the same time we both blurted out "Monogamous!" We then fell into hilarious laughter at our simultaneous joke, while the rest of the class looked on like we were a bunch of weirdos (which, in fairness, we were). The poor teacher just shook his head sadly, but I know that secretly he appreciated the joke, as I could see the impish grin he was trying desperately to hide...

I still chuckle every time I hear the word "Monogamous". It takes every ounce of self-control not to reply with "Doot-dooo, do do do!"

Adam

And yet another classic...

I bought this on vinyl back in the day and it was one of the first that I later bought on CD- the audio quality was as awesome as the music!
    Last edited by dchammonds; 07-28-2022 at 22:15.

And yet another classic...

I bought this on vinyl back in the day and it was one of the first that I later bought on CD- the audio quality was as awesome as the music!
    I saw Rush 3 times at the Richfield Coliseum; Moving Pictures, Signals and Grace Under Pressure. The Moving Pictures tour was the first time I ever saw lasers at a concert.

It's pretty insane to watch Geddy Lee play bass guitar and synthesizer foot pedals and sing all at the same time.

Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Once again, here's Benny Goodman. Awesome!
    What a classic! and a amazing musician. Thanks for bringing him back to the light.