Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heavenly Mother

So much of what is called reality is only our perspective and I expect this is how we will always be in our understandings of physical things, consciousness, that which allows our connection to God, or whatever you want to name or call it is something more, allowing a connection beyond perspectives such as religion.
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

There is actually a theory of reality or the Universe or whatever you want to call all if this that says it exists and can be measured because we are observing it. In other words, there is really nothing there until we look at it. We somehow will it into existence, with our sentient minds. So to answer the question, why are we here, it is to create the reality that we are a part of.

Makes me think about playing peek-a-boo with a baby while the entire Universe blinks in and out of existence.

I didn't say it was a good theory.

Last edited by james; 08-03-2022 at 09:25.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

This might blow your brains out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	devine_spark.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	274.1 KB 
ID:	59058

This is, of course, the work of Michelangelo.

This was thought to be a depiction of the creation of man, or the moment God gave man a sentient mind and a sense of self.

However, it is actually quite the reverse.

Man is pointing back at a cross section of the human brain and God is within that.

So this is actually man creating God and giving him human attributes (in his own mind).

I saw this explained by Anthony Hopkins (his character) in Westworld.

Last edited by james; 08-04-2022 at 12:06.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.