Thread: LASERWORLD CS-500RGB Key TEX

Default LASERWORLD CS-500RGB Key TEX

I purchased one of these a few weeks ago and while it works and seems like a good product however the loop playback mode does not work at all. When in manual mode pressing play+No displays the stored text for the relevant page. The manual is very poorly written and all text lasers seem to suffer from the same problem ie poorly written manuals. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Does anyone else have one of these with the same problem? Many thanks

Thanks for the reply. I managed to sort it out by reading the oppositions product manual. There are 9 pages of saved text which start at page 0 not 1 as you would expect if there is no text in page 0 the unit will not display and after programming pages 0 - 9 you have to set the play time for each page and by the away it works with a standard qwerty keyboard as well although the keys are not marked the same. In all a great little product but I think I might replace the dull 650nM red with a 638nM red and maybe the green with a 520nM green.