Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SD card laser projector issue

Have you looked at the examples that you have that work (with all the colors) in LB?

That will tell you some things about what works.

Such as, how many points are in each frame, what colors are used, the distance between the points, the number of dwell points in the corners, etc...
    Last edited by james; 12-21-2022 at 08:52.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Quote Originally Posted by Zali6143 View Post
    Thanks for everyone!!! dchammods, It's working now!!!! How can I do this TTL color reduction next time?
    I wrote an abstract generator called LWave, and it includes the ability to load any ild file and recolor it a number of ways with
    just a few clicks. Files can be generated, processed and stored as either ild or mutichannel wav files. LWave does have a bit
    of a learning curve, but there is documentation.

https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums...288#post353288

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Have you looked at the examples that you have that work (with all the colors) in LB?

That will tell you some things about what works.

Such as, how many points are in each frame, what colors are used, the distance between the points, the number of dwell points in the corners, etc...
    I tried the examples and another ild files, but everything goes red when I use this TTL palette.

Quote Originally Posted by dchammonds View Post
    I wrote an abstract generator called LWave, and it includes the ability to load any ild file and recolor it a number of ways with
    just a few clicks. Files can be generated, processed and stored as either ild or mutichannel wav files. LWave does have a bit
    of a learning curve, but there is documentation.

https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums...288#post353288

I have an error, when I launch the program.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2022-12-22.png  

I have an error, when I launch the program.
    What version of Windows are you using? Do you have access to another machine?

Try moving the LWave folder to a different location and run it from there. Stay away from the Program Files directory.
    Last edited by dchammonds; 12-22-2022 at 07:29.

What version of Windows are you using? Do you have access to another machine?

Try moving the LWave folder to a different location and run it from there. Stay away from the Program Files directory.
    The latest version of windows. I moved to another drive, but the problem is still alive.

The TTL palette is there to do a color reduction to only those 7 colors. After you do a best match to it, then you have to switch back to the Default palette by index. So your art is actually using the Default palette of 63 colors, but only those TTL values within it. Then when you save your frames as format 0, since they use the Default palette, only the frames are saved. There is no palette saved in the ilda file. A palette (other than default) is saved as a format 2 before any frames that use it. But the Default palette is not saved. It is assumed to be the palette if no other palette is defined in the file.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

The latest version of windows. I moved to another drive, but the problem is still alive.
    Just for curiosity, try my SpiroDAC app and see if it runs on your machine.

https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php/12502-SpiroDAC?p=352938#post352938

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    The TTL palette is there to do a color reduction to only those 7 colors. After you do a best match to it, then you have to switch back to the Default palette by index. So your art is actually using the Default palette of 63 colors, but only those TTL values within it. Then when you save your frames as format 0, since they use the Default palette, only the frames are saved. There is no palette saved in the ilda file. A palette (other than default) is saved as a format 2 before any frames that use it. But the Default palette is not saved. It is assumed to be the palette if no other palette is defined in the file.
    I made it step by step, but there are only the red color. I, change the paletta to default, then I use M to change the target by index but the color is still red. I don't know why the TTL paletta contains only the red color. Is an issue?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Képkivágás.PNG  

Just for curiosity, try my SpiroDAC app and see if it runs on your machine.

https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php/12502-SpiroDAC?p=352938#post352938

It's working!!!