Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: image output is skewed keystone issue.

Hermit, did you ever see the movie, My Favorite Year? There's a moment where Peter O'Toole is hanging from a fire hose on a skyscraper (drunk) and someone looking down from a penthouse party sees him and says, "that actor - from that movie - whatever it was, is beneath us" - the person he was talking responded - "well of course he's beneath us - he's an actor..." I'm not really sure just why I needed to say that just now...
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by TheHermit View Post
    Nope, don't remember that movie, but I witnessed a drunken Peter O'Toole get heckled off the stage once in Dublin.
    I fully understand your need, my Friend.
    But I couldn't, without sounding snarky. Too much of that on PLF, already, IMHO. Well stated.
    BR
    I may have been guilty of that when I posted a non sequitur involving asparagus a while back. My apologies, James. I didn't mean that as snark.

I didn't take it that way at all.

Perhaps the snark is in the mind of the reader and is not the intention of the writer.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.