Thread: 3 photons absorption in dye

Default 3 photons absorption in dye

Voici un lien pour voir une expérence d'absorption à 3 photons
    Last edited by femtoman; 09-02-2023 at 23:53.

Quote Originally Posted by femtoman View Post
    Voici un lien pour voir une expérence d'absorption à 3 photons

http://s848664668.onlinehome.fr/Word...bene-triazine/
    now your talking! I’ve not seen this done except in theory.

Default Tree photon microscopy

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    now your talking! I’ve not seen this done except in theory.
    Three-photon microscopy (3PEF) is a high-resolution fluorescence microscopy based on nonlinear excitation effect. Different from two photon excitation microscopy, it uses three exciting photons. It typically uses 1300 nm or longer wavelength lasers to excite the fluorescent dyes with three simultaneously absorbed photons. The fluorescent dyes then emit one photon whose energy is (slightly smaller than) three times the energy of each incident photon.
    You can find on the net large quantity of publication of the tree photon application since 1995 !

Quote Originally Posted by femtoman View Post
    Three-photon microscopy (3PEF) is a high-resolution fluorescence microscopy based on nonlinear excitation effect. Different from two photon excitation microscopy, it uses three exciting photons. It typically uses 1300 nm or longer wavelength lasers to excite the fluorescent dyes with three simultaneously absorbed photons. The fluorescent dyes then emit one photon whose energy is (slightly smaller than) three times the energy of each incident photon.
    You can find on the net large quantity of publication of the tree photon application since 1995 !
    i mean I’ve not seen it with my eyes. Yes understand it’s common just not seen anyone outside a device do it for fun.