Thread: Laser Heat

Default Laser Heat

Hello everyone. New to lasers i got a laserworld ds-1000 rgb. I notice that after 1hour utilisation at 10kpps almost full angle with the app Modulaser it start getting seriously heat. How to deal with this? what kind of laser should have buy to use it more time? planning to use it for parties so it will run few hours to make visuals. Thanks !

I have not used that software but as a general rule you want to use the least deflection as possible. Any projector will build up heat and stress the galvos at max deflection.
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

I saw an ad that said it's super quiet due to being fanless. Add a fan.
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso

Was thinking of the missing fan too.. I now grabbing a dt40 laser with fan so hope it will work better. Thanks for your answers.