Page 121 of 132 FirstFirst ... 111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1320

Thread: A Joke a day..

Now that's humor.
    Got to love spammers.
    Do they really think this helps sell product?
    Last edited by Admin; 12-14-2016 at 10:58. Reason: Removed embedded quote of spammer

I know, right? I still click the report button though, so Spec can nuke them. But seriously; off-topic spam like this is never going to work - especially not in such a focused forum!

Then again, some people never learn. Able lasers has been spamming me for months now, and I finally had to send several rather nasty e-mails to them to get them to stop. And after 4 or 5 good back-and-fourth exchanges, they finally got the idea that they should take me off their lists. That is, until yesterday, when they sent me yet another unsolicited message from the same e-mail account that I had just finished complaining about! I damned near lost it, I tell ya... Idiots! I wouldn't buy a projector from them even if it was half price at this point - just out of spite.

Adam

I love the ones that call you from "Computer Support" to help you remove malware from your PC. One day, I got one of those and I didn't have anything better to do that day. I kept that guy on the phone for 45 minutes until he got too frustrated and hung up. He would ask me, "which version of Windows do you have?" I would answer "yes, I have a Windows pc". Stuff like that. When assuring him that I was following his steps, I was playing WoW and just responding with jargon. It was great. I hate to stereotype by saying that most Indians are mild tempered but this mild tempered Indian lost his shit and hung up eventually. That was fun scam call.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Heard today in University Student Center...
    :
    "Fishing is the Underwater equivalent of an Alien Abduction"...
    :
    Couldn't stop laughing as her next line started, "Nineteen Hundred and Seventy Six years ago near Jerusalem, the first major underwater mass abduction was recorded, some five thousand fish all at once..."
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 12-14-2016 at 11:28.
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Prabhu was a trainee for the Dell customer support center in Mohali, India. This was his final exam:

Test administrator: "Prabhu, I want you to use the following three words in a sentence: Green, Yellow, Pink."

Prabhu thinks for a minute, then says: "OK - the phone go 'green green green', I pink it up and say 'Yellow, this is Prabhu, may I help you?'"

He passed.
    Last edited by acheter; 01-22-2018 at 11:48.

I have one from a customer service aspect , when I worked at Sony we got in a voice mail, this guy was passed enraged on how we ruined a few years of his work and his language would put a sailor to shame, we where almost on the floor laughing at this call, the reason for our reaction is he called the wrong company, I believe he had a Dell or an HP, we never had his computer from the start, lol. when ever we got bored we would play that message, and of course there was a video from a camcorder we had in for repair, it's last recording in it's life was the customers kids in a swimming pool...
    The other one from a camcorder was of a family playing with a bidet, one guy used it as a drinking fountain...
    Last edited by Draco; 12-23-2016 at 00:17.
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

The following flowchart should make your choice much easier.

AWwww you for got to add dragons on that list, and what is this "underwear" you speak of?
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    AWwww you for got to add dragons on that list, and what is this "underwear" you speak of?
    Everything you've never wanted to know...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment

Last edited by acheter; 01-22-2018 at 11:47.