Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween stuff anyone?

how to gain access to Thomas's FTP server ?

Pangolin FB3 QS/LivePro/SMS2Laser
    Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro

Smile

Cruch;

Just send a PM to Thomas (TL) and ask him for a login ID and a password...

Adam

the halloween show is uloaded to the ildaswap server
    for mamba black

Pangolin FB3 QS/LivePro/SMS2Laser
    Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro

Default spooky ild

tried to open spooky it wont open in nls or alphalite pro does it only open in mamba (which i dont have) help anyone

Opens in Mamba Black. I also ported it to work in my own software and if you have a Moncha DAC I can give it to you. Or, you can open the spooky 2 ilda file and just play it at the right speed and it should by synchronized with the sound track.

Hey Badger, I just threw a converted version of the ilda file out on the ildaswap ftp site- I made it have more "conventional" frame headers. I just got done watching it on my FB3 and it seemed to only be about 2/3 of the show, but it ran ok. I might look again to see if I truncated the file somehow- if so I'll put another one out there.
    -Mike

The ILDA file contains all the frames used for the show, but many of them are displayed more than once. If you play just the ILDA file, It won't last for the duration of the audio and it won't be syncronized.

Yeah, the show file is in Mamba format, and apart from Carmangary's software I don't think there is any other way to play it.

Adam

I took another look, and the bigger of the 2 files that I converted seems like about the 1st half of the show, up to where the bell starts ringing. This can be played back in sync with the music track if you play it at the right speed. The smaller of the 2 files is like a bunch of individual frame components. The one that I converted is the bigger of the two. I played the whole thing on the mamba demo, and while it would be nice if I had it all, beggars can't be choosers! Better than nothing I suppose.
    Have a good one, Mike

Don't you have Moncha DAC? If so, just use my software. Email me if interested.

No, just an FB3 & an easylase- if you throw the easylase support in it & need a guinea pig, you bet I want a copy- that would be great.
    Thanks, Mike