Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New lasershow controllers from RIYA

Dear Filip,
    I sent you files twice!!!
    Probably my messages was not delivered to you?

Download please file http://riyalasers.com/download/Multibus.zip

Unpack it.

After connection controller to PC Windows will ask driver;
    easy point directory where is unpacked RiyaMultiBusContr.inf file.

Unpack and install SetupRSett.zip and SetupShowToSD.zip files.
    Run these perograms

It's all

If you will have any questions - write please to my email or here!

All the best
    Ihor

Do any of these controllers allow triggering of stored shows via dmx?
    Fear Fair - Indiana's Scariest Haunted House
    www.FearFair.com

Dear fearfair,
    Our Multibus controllers have not option control from DMX jet (we set chip on PC board for DMX interface, but DMX is not supported in firmware now)

Why?
    Our controllers are oriented for translation realtime shows (not easy frames), and as additional option - translation shows from SD card.
    We have buttons for choice shows from SD card, and I think it is better that use DMX controller.

My thinks:
    - most projectors for no-professional using have embedded pictures which are stored in internal controller and can be controlled by DMX. Why we should to duplicate the same function?
    - professional projectors usually have only ILDA input connector and haven't embedded frames/shows; but professinals will work under good computer-based software in realtime translation, and they will not need anymore for their work!

My opinion: controller with flashcard based memory should be not inside of projector (by long distance and on a large height from operator), but near operator.
    If it is near operator - is beter to control under keyboard, but no under DMX

And general question here: we had not and have not customers, which tell us:
    - If you will have DMX control for your controller, I'm ready to make you order for *** controllers within *** time"!

May be you wil first?

All the best
    Ihor

Ihor, last week I sent you email and PMs here about your products, but have not received any response. Did you get them?

I just received one of the pro units with the LCD display and it looks really nice. I like that it supports SD media so I can make a show and run it without a computer. I'm still figuring it out. I have no idea what all of the buttons and knobs do, yet.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    I just received one of the pro units with the LCD display and it looks really nice. I like that it supports SD media so I can make a show and run it without a computer. I'm still figuring it out. I have no idea what all of the buttons and knobs do, yet.
    Nice man! Figure it out so you can bless us with a review. I have been wanting to see one of these in action.

Still no response from this company though. How'd you end up with one?

@ riyalasers,

I would also be interested in a unit that could also trigger the scenes on the SD card via DMX signals.
    My reasoning behind this is that I run a lighting show for a Pink Floyd tribute band and being able to incorporate the correct laser displays in time with the rest of the lighting which is controlled via DMX on my laptop.
    Without this function I have to have 2 laptops running and have to try and be ambidextrous and try and syncronise with the rest of the lighting, not so easy. With your unit as it is I would still have to select the scene and try and syncronise with the rest of the lighting again not easy.

Onge

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    Still no response from this company though. How'd you end up with one?
    I sent them an email.

Hi All!

-to Gary:

.... I have no idea what all of the buttons and knobs do, yet. ...

Look please in .doc file:

Control translation from SD card is done by buttons:

Button 1 – «
    Play/Pause»;
    Button2 – «ShowUP» (choice shows inside current bank);
    Choice bank can be done by next combination of buttons: push and hold button «Play/Pause»,and next - push ShowUP»button.

Button3 & 4 – «TempDown» and «TempUp» (choice temp (scanrate)).

For go back to “default” state of “Temp” – push «
    TempDown» и «TempUp»together

When the device is used as open board version (OEM) (is possible for Pro and Basic versions), is for control can be used 7 buttons:
    «BankUP» «BankDown»
    «ShowUP» «ShowDown»
    «TempUP» «TempDown»
    «
    Play/Pause»