Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself!!!

shit! MWK in anaheim?? , i remember as far back as when he was in Corona, i purchased my first laser gear from MWK, ( american laser 60X), and i built from scratch, a simple DAC, that took me weeks to complete.....
    Harley Davidson tech? , kewl, i got a 2000 heritage softail , that i just finished modding with a 95" , cams , and Carl's speed shop carb,
    Are you going to Laughlin this year?
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Off topic,but,,

Hi Carlos,negative on Laughlin,haven't been since the big shootout!
    Whereabouts in the west? Would be cool to hook up with someone who gives a $@#! about lasers and such! And we're always open to a new rider/friend/customer at the shop! (hint hint)
    15 yrs. in Corona,we do it all at the big store!
    Mike

Name: Magnus
    What I love and have been doing the last 17 years is djing and I am a selfemployed it-technician, as I noticed a few more here were
    Hobbies: Aaah, got to love lasers, I have always been amazed by lasers since I got to experience a full colour for the first time and since I realized it was possible to build your own I have totally lost track of time and economy , otherwise longboarding, djing, music, sometimes beer and India.
    Other: I wish I had a motorcycle again, and unlimited money
    oh yeah, someone talked about naked girls on the internet, haha that too mostly not when my girlfriend is around
    Last edited by DjMagnus; 08-26-2010 at 14:57. Reason: forgot longboarding

Hi! My friends call me Wolfe!

Current Location: Athens, Ohio USA

Hobbies:
    Learning about lasers, computers, DJing, game modding, learning 3d studio max, Anime, Touhou!, sketching...etc

Other: I first saw a laser show when i was in 6th grade. My father took me to a show in CT on the 4th of july. I was impressed. I never thought i'd have within reach the opportunity to build a system for my self as a hobby. And here I am today learning as much as I can from everyone on this forum.

I'm hoping to gather enough information to build my own laser projector. I'm looking forward to the learning experience!

Right now i'm researching safety precautions, hardware components, and software needed.
    Last edited by 0okamiDigital; 12-12-2010 at 11:14.
    ~0okami.Digital
    Gtalk/MSN: ookami.digital[@]gmail.com
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ookami.digital

Name: Pieterjan Ruysch
    Hobbies: 3D animation / 3D modeling / Lasers / Anime *I know it's wacky* / random experiments / Gaming? (not too often anymore) / Drinking massive amounts of cola / Being very random
    Other: yes? *types random message*
    PL = awsome
    PL = 42 .... YES that must be the answer

*byson approves*
    Last edited by masterpj; 12-14-2010 at 21:17.

Quote Originally Posted by 0okamiDigital View Post
    Hi! My friends call me Wolfe!

Current Location: Athens, Ohio USA

Hobbies:
    Learning about lasers, computers, DJing, game modding, learning 3d studio max, Anime, Touhou!, sketching...etc

Other: I first saw a laser show when i was in 6th grade. My father took me to a show in CT on the 4th of july. I was impressed. I never thought i'd have within reach the opportunity to build a system for my self as a hobby. And here I am today learning as much as I can from everyone on this forum.

I'm hoping to gather enough information to build my own laser projector. I'm looking forward to the learning experience!

Right now i'm researching safety precautions, hardware components, and software needed.
    woop another anime person?
    Welcome to photonlexicon I hope you will enjoy your stay, just like I am and many others im sure.
    If you need any help with 3ds max feel free to contact me.
    Last edited by masterpj; 12-12-2010 at 11:28.

I just smell a toehoe fan~

Lawl that makes it 4

Ok, my turn.

Name: Wayne Osborn.
    Age: 42+4 but who's counting. It feels better when I say I am 0x2E years old.
    Occupation: Product Development Manager - Digital & Electronics with Australian Monitor
    Hobbies: Lasers, Drinking, Procrastination, Photography, Gadgets, Drinking.
    Other: I graduated with honors from the Unseen University. I have a degree in Obstinance and I majored in Procrastination.

I love hot foods, and red wine.

Seriously though, I am an Electronics Engineer with a varied background and past. In the 80's I worked as a live touring sound engineer, working with some pretty fine acts. Motorhead is the most memorable!
    I have worked in studios, both sound recording and TV. I can still remember what NAB is. Later I moved to product development, digital, DSP, control and automation. My last job was pretty cool, developing secret stuff for the military. I spent a few years in system integration, now I have a more cozy management position.

I love fast cars, especially my current ride, powered by a nice big filthy noisy Hemi V8. Real men smoke rubber.

My moto? He who dies with the most toys wins.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that do not.
    This space for rent.

Default Introduction

Introduce yourself!

Name: Michael Fuller (Mike)
    Occupation: Radiation Safety Program Manager, Manager of Everything Else (no sales or ops) for a company that provides protective clothing to the nuclear industry. Lawyer.
    Hobbies: laser, computing, muscle car (Challenger SRT8), swimming, boating, golf, softball, basketball, skiiing, trikke-ing, amateur radio (N1COH).
    Other: What else could there be?
    I've been lurking around trying to figure out what's going on around here. I will be one of those hobbyists looking for advice from time to time and occasionally contributing. Right now I'm working on a holiday display that involves rear projecting holiday figures on the eight little windows near the top of my garage door. I am the proud owner of one pair of CT 6800HP galvos (currently in the shop getting new mirrors after I wiped the coating off of the X mirror) and a laser projector setup and software from New Method Lasers. That should do for an introduction. Oh yes, I'm an ILDA individual member and was at the most recent Holland show and also at the 1999 show at Disneyland where we got the tour of the control room at Epcot. Nice to meet y'all.