Thread: Introduce Yourself!!!

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Quote Originally Posted by FourDee View Post
    Sorry Niels, I have beaten you: my age is 16
    Others~
    Name: Florian Bonte
    Hobbies: light-jockey for small parties, piano, sleeping
    Other: still dreaming of a better world... as my hobby is sleeping

Name: Wisenheimer Smarty-pants Know-it-all Hyperemotional Drama Queen (Now you see why I go by my handle )

Occupation: PITA, I do "IT"! What else is there? Co-owner of Extra Stimulus Inc.

Hobbies: I haven't had a hobby since I was 10.5. I have obsessions and addictions. Speaker design and construction, electronics, music, programming, art, making the coolest real stuff I can think of as well as I possibly can. And blogging on PL! Oh shit! I almost forgot lasers!

Other: I Live in a beautiful house in the coolest part of Akron with a man I've loved since the day I met him in February of 1993. Never went back to my house! When I met him I also met Leon, the coolest dog ever. He was a pug. He's gone now. Now, we have four adult pugs and at the moment we have a litter of 5 little ones.

James.
    Last edited by James Lehman; 08-24-2008 at 23:16.

Name : Carl Bowden

Hobbys : Lasers, Playing keyboard and my laser harp and my life time hobby is Model Railways. Got my first train set aged 4 and Photography and video of the UK Railway scene, lasers and anything else worth capturing.

Some Photo's covering my hobby's.

My Model railway.
    Attachment 3603
    This is a Pro photo. Please don't copy.

And a couple of photo shots of my own.

A shot of the village Dunsop Bridge, Lancashire, UK.
    Attachment 3601

And a shot of a firework display over Preston Docks.
    Attachment 3602

Carl

hellfire rat there Carl

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Name: Giovanni

Occupation: Student (will attend university courses about theoretical physics)

Hobbies: Almost everything related to technology. During my life I have always had a close relationship with anything electrical. When I was 5 I used to play with my grandfather's electronic equipment (and since then I have always kept a sort of "sexual commitment" with that sort of things...). He had attended a course about radio construction. I quickly ran into vacuum tube technology and build my first radio receiver when I was 10. Then I turned to computer programming. Till about 17 I made great progresses and built a 3D engine for a videogame but abandoned the project because of the lack of a gfx artist. Then I experimented OS development, which was quite interesting but soon I got fed up even with that. In parallel with these activities, in the last 6 years, I have been collecting a light system (controlled with DMX) and audio gear which I used in parties (they were very appreciated for disco etc.). I have put on a quite great amount of gear and spent a lot of money (always had expensive hobbies - my parents hate me for this!!! But expensive hobbies is a common problem here on this forum...). Eventually I met Lasers (one year ago) and what follows can be easily imagined (my story about lasers can be read in the topic "A new guy!" in the Lounge). To sum up about lasers: it became an addiction, like it did for most of us!!!

Other: Girls have always kept themselves away from me. Apart from being not much handsome, I have the fame of being a quite odd guy...guess they're right on this!!! Anyway, I'm happy with what I am and I feel fine with my lasers!!!

Name: Adam Bourassa

Hobbies: Lasers, Electronics, Mercedes Benz performance (Moderator at www.mercedesshop.com), Drag racing, Chemistry (Mostly energetic reactions..), Nutritional health, High Voltage experiments (Tesla coils and what not.), Real Barbecue (Made with wood and stuff, slow and low...) and Performance engine building.

Other: I've been taking stuff apart to see how they work since I was 2 years old. My mom says; "He was born with a screwdriver in his hand." Since then I've been learning to put stuff back together and even fix and build new things. I love science and anything technical as well as history. I hate math however. That's why god gave us calculators and computers.
    Last edited by 300EVIL; 10-01-2008 at 06:12.

Quote Originally Posted by 300EVIL View Post
    I've been taking stuff apart to see how they work since I was 2 years old. My mom says; "He was born with a screwdriver in his hand." Since then I've been learning to put stuff back together and even fix and build new things. I love science and anything technical as well as history. I hate math however. That's why god gave us calculators and computers.

I completely agree with you and quite share your story! Exception made for math. I don't hate it at all, though I am not a genius at it. I know what I do but I am not a particularly intuitive one...

Quote Originally Posted by 300EVIL View Post
    Name: Adam Bourassa

I love science and anything technical as well as history. I hate math however. That's why god gave us calculators and computers.
    Don't spell God with a lower case G. And don't learn math. Let math explain what you already know.

James.

Name: Troy

Hobbies: Lasers, robotics, electronics, networking (security, IPTV, VoIP) Scuba Diving, Testing Alcohol (drinking that is, all types) plus so many other interests that detract from the others.

Other: Being playing with lasers for over fifteen years on and off, also used to be an Electrician.
    RTI Piko RGB 4 Projector
    CT6215 Scanners & CT 671 Amps; CT6210 & Medialas Microamps.
    RGBLaser Systems 6000mW RGB Module - 638nm/445nm/532
    LD2000 Pro + QM2000.net + Beyond
    Etherdream + LSX

Old Projector Build

good threads, just find it today, thanks.
    Name : Bridge, Bridge in Chinese is " qiao", and my last name is "qiao", so that is why my ID is Bridge.
    Hobbies: Laser, see laser show, football...........
    others:
    1). unmarried, want to take my girlfriends to Beijing soon.
    2). this is the most wonderful forums I found in the world, want to be friends with all of you.
    3). wish had chance meeting you in PALME Beijing, Frankfurt,Munich,Cal., .........
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge