Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PL's getting kinda busy... Would like input how how to restructure the board layout.

Really, Spec, If it aint broke dont fix it.

The only thing I can think of is the Pangolin/ Mamba programmers etc separate from laser physics like quantum well structure (I'm trying to sound smart here) , knife-edge mirror beam combining BS cubes etc.

I dunno - I still think it's about the most perfect laser forum I've ever seen

Im with steve ....

everything is just fine as far as layout goes .... just add when you feel its required,

my only sugestions are

1, a link to the gallery from the top bar

2, a paypal donate button on the top bar ... cos we know that know the traffic is getting heavy and your bandwidth costs will increase, and i know that I and a few others here would gladly chip in to support this site

and whilst on the gallery subject could you set up a folder for me in the gallery, i did ask many photons ago, but i know you have been a busy bunny

and i just want to add a big thankyou from me and all the other guys here in the UK for giving us somewhere to hang out ...

all the best ... Karl

and i just want to add a big thankyou from me and all the other guys here in the UK for giving us somewhere to hang out ...
    Here..Here.. 5 Cheers for Spec !!
    oh- i'm not in the UK
    But still Cheers 4 Spec!! i mean 5 or 10 or 20 or 10,000 Cheers

for (int i = 0; i < 10000; i++)
    {
    MessageBox.Show(i.ToString() + " cheers for Spec");
    }

Cool

I prefer the old-school approach from 1983:
    Code:
    10 Print "Cheers for Spec"
    20 Goto 10
    RUN
    Good, good... I see a few of you remember that.

Adam

Cool

Trash 80 basic baby...

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai View Post
    I
    2, a paypal donate button on the top bar ... cos we know that know the traffic is getting heavy and your bandwidth costs will increase, and i know that I and a few others here would gladly chip in to support this site
    Thats a great idea
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Speaking as one of the "newbies" (don't worry Adam, there is nothing negative about it from my point of view. "Newbie" is just a term while one does the "hard yards" as it should be in any training / learning environment.

I would like to add support to the suggestion of a "newbie" or "newcomers " area. One of the things I feel guilty about is asking questions that have been asked a hundred times before (yes, I do know there is search engine but you can go around quite a bit with that) also this is a rapidly advancing game right now and what was in yesterday may not be today.
    Something a 'kin to a "basic training zone" this might save some of the very generously given time of our senior members.. (like how many threads are there now on colour balance... !! )

Anyway just a thought.
    Other than that the site is great (it will still be great even if you dont want to do this)

Ray
    NZ

I'll have to agree with Pitts -

A "newbies" section might be a nice addition. Heck, the only reason I've got "Senior member" status is because I've asked SO many questions over the summer, which you guys have graciously answered (Thanks!!)

With or without that minor suggestion - this is one incredibly helpful and entertaining place to hang out!!

You can add me to the list of folks who would be willing to financially support this site with the occasional PayPal donation!!
    (at least until the hobby breaks the bank!!! )
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    Really, Spec, If it aint broke dont fix it.
    No no no, if it ant broke.... take it apart and see how it works!
    Regards,

Aidan