Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Points Cont'd, Asteroids Game in C#

Hi Mike
    both Pcs I have tried it on do not have game controllers.
    hope this helps

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Here is another stab at it- maybe the third time will be a charm.
    I was able to run this on my Vista laptop successfully.
    Hey Rob, if this one gives you an error, can you send me the contents of the error report- I would be curious to see what it includes.
    -Mike
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mikkojay; 12-22-2007 at 14:45. Reason: one more thing

Hi Mike
    Still no joy on either PC - unfortunately I can read the error report but in true microsoft 'lets be really helpful' fashion you cannot select or copy any of the text!
    DOH!

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Default Ahhhh!

I think I found the guilty component! Here is the deal- I downloaded the latest version of C# express to make the most recent changes to this program. Well, a side effect of using the new version is that it changes your executable to rely on the .Net framework version 3.5 by default! I saw and changed this in my main project, but I had a single subproject that was still set to the 3.5 version. I removed that dependency and ensured all were set to 2.0 in this version. Hopefully this will allow a few more people to blow up asteroids for Christmas!
    Let me know how it goes- sorry this has been a pain in the a**!
    -Mike
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mikkojay; 12-23-2007 at 17:26. Reason: I kant spel to guud