Those won't do what mine does. The LED alone would need a few watts dissipated in the resistor that limited its current, on a 240V supply.

The inhibit voltage is marginally better than mine I think, they have 20V, mine is 25 to 30V, but still low enough to fail to excite a long wave radio held against the switch plate with the volume full up.

I like the back to back SCR's in their data sheet. I might be able to modify my device to do that. The PNP transistor still needs fullwave rectification, but the simplest way seems to be two transistors and two SCR's to allow the load to work without the drop across the rectifier. The cost rises but it could be a true millipower circuit at all times, whether the load is on or off. (Not micropower as I said earlier, it's currently 24 mW on standby with 240V supply, lower than anything else I saw by at least two orders of magnitude). And it would still be small enough to fit them into lightswitches three at a time.

Another idea I like is the use of higher power to trigger the device, derived from a current path that is bypassed the moment an SCR switches on. That strongly limits the time it's demanded. Some time I'll work on my circuit to see if those two ideas can be adapted to it to reduce the power to full micropower operation. Unless I get bored rigid first.