Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This review is of Extreme Lasers, the good, the bad, the ugly

I have also had a negative experience with Extreme Lasers and will never buy from them again.
    "Gravity its not just a good idea its the law"

How about going direct to CNI?

Quote Originally Posted by p1t8ull View Post
    How about going direct to CNI?
    Because the laser is surely out of their scope of one year since extreme lasers does stock in the US. Otherwise I would.

Ill make a few enquiries on Monday with CNI to see if it is possible for them to repair it if you like George..
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Dave can you ask CNI to send you all pictures of all power supplies and laser heads they ever made. That would be a big help to figure out what what and who is pulling whos leg.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Ill make a few enquiries on Monday with CNI to see if it is possible for them to repair it if you like George..
    sounds great. This is the kind of customer service that extreme should try. Even if they wont end up doing it for free it still is worth a call or e-mail to the manufacture instead of giving the shaft to a customer who has in the past referred a few people and bought 3 high dollar lasers. Thanks dave

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    Because the laser is surely out of their scope of one year since extreme lasers does stock in the US. Otherwise I would.
    I would hope a company like CNI would honour the warranty from the recorded date of sale, not from the date a dealer (no matter how small) stocks the item.

Hopefully a word from Dave will help get it sorted.

I wonder if CNI would be interested to hear about how you have been treated by the original seller/distributor...

Angry

wanna know something funny?? the pic on extremes main page...

its actually Long Island Laser works Picture!! i know for a fact becuase its on MY hard drive cuz its a picture they (li lasers) gave ME permission to use when i first started my business about 2 years ago!!

this is NOT Extreme lasers picture and i am QUITE sure LI Lasers wouldnt be too happy if people were using their pics as their own! In fact, i remember seeing that picture about a year ago on Extremes site and told dan at LI lasers and he WAS pissed! obviously Extreme lasers doesnt really care too much about who they piss all over.

Sorry George, i know it doesnt really help your problem. but guess it just goes to show the integrity of the company at hand.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails greenoveraudience.jpg  

Since there are some negative threads out there lately I figured I would bump this back up just for the heck of it.

Remember I have all the proof I would ever need to include legally recorded phone calls to make no case against me for libel or slander.

"the good, the bad, the ugly"
    Awesome movie, watched that one last night..