Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lasever-?

Default Lasever-?

So, Hows lasever's modules been lately?? if you were to build a 600-700mW RGB with YOUR $$, would you go all Lasever??
    and does Maxyz only do 660 reds?? or do they also do 635?

-Marc

ummm im unsure to be honest. i want to say they are great lasers but i think i need to tell it how it is!

i purchased a 100mw 532nm and 100mw 473nm.

both worked great, i connected the blanking on the green to my dac and it went dim. i had to send it back, although they have still not received it yet.

the blue which does work was doing 120mw its now doing 80mw and ive used it for about 30mins max as its not even in my scanner yet.

so a summery, great service, very willing to help but i think their products might not be up to scratch sadly

http://www.laser-man.co.uk/2006/inde...d=70&Itemid=31
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

so, in your honest opinion, for COMPARABLE cost who would you use? i know you get what ya pay for, but profit margin here is dwindling VERY quickly.

laserwave? (whats their web page by the way?)
    CNI?
    Viasho?

is lasever still a BIG gamble ya think??

-Marc

I got a Lasever Blue 200mW laser
    Work great..

Possetive : It`s cheap, fast delivery, fast and great support\service, nice deep blue colour.

negative: It got a safety temp circuit that turn laser off in 3sec if you have it constant ON in full power more than 10min !
    But it have NEVER turned to blank in a show, becouse laser is never On at full power in one period...

so I can say I like my laserEver product

(but my Next laser will be from CNI)

i love the lasever units, there really small and the beams on both my green an blue were awesome, really really tight.

i think i may have just had some bad luck
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I would have to agree that you get what you pay for. I also lost a bunch through lasever and it's going to be a long while before I trust them again IF i ever do. They have been doing a lot to patch their reputation and I'll give them that. Some people on the boards swear by Lasever.

Personally I am happy that I bought the Laser-Wave module. It was reasonably priced, yes it was higher than a comparable lasever. But the build is much nicer, and Bridge is constantly improving to make it better.

Here is the Laser-Wave site
    http://www.laser-wave.com/old/english/

cheap or not, i expect it not to break.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Exactly, but thats all I hear they do... ... well to some extent. I'm not going to dig that deep. But seriously I had a 150mw from Lasever, probably had 50hours TOPs on it (and I would say 50 hours is a really generous estimate) within about a year it dropped output significantly now it does a nice 11mw! I've only owned the damn thing for 2 years.

I ended up paying quite a bit of money for a driver paperweight and a machined block of aluminum that I am now using for a quad red.

anyone have a pricing list from laser wave?? i sent "bridge" a PM, but if i can browse one first, it may help.
    -Marc

yeah i hear you.

im still waiting to hear about the green and we will see what happens with the blue
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat