Thread: All hale the senior members

Default All hale the senior members

Spec, I noticed today that I've become a senior member. Most of us know thats not true (in age or experince )
    Is there a MOD you can add where we could perhpas vote, or add kudos points to other members so that our 'status' whent up or down accordingly as we write information people find usefull.
    This may encourage unwanted attention from newbs for the real Gurus on here but they could have the options of hiding there sattus if they didnt want to be bombarded with PM's.
    Graham

Talking

Nothing to worry about there man. No body bothers me with PMs. Most people can figure out why I am the jr. Sr. member. You can look at my posts and figure out fairly quick I'm not really sure what I am talking about, or if for some reason I did say something intelligent, that it was a trick of light or blind luck... I just sit in from of a computer too much and BS a lot.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Same here -
    I'm "Senior" because I ask so many frickin' noob questions

That, and perhaps because I'm in the over 40 club...
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Thumbs up

Welcome back to the 'states' man
    Aaron- I put the mirrors on the wrong side of my galvos-- so who's the noob??
    RR- I'm over the 50 club..