Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Laser Tennis for Easylase

My green is a little unstable as I said but overall the balance of colour is great. I can get a real nice range and though a little too green sometimes it mostly produces a real nice clean icy white - which is really good and very pleasing.
    I have a ruck of photos which I keep meaning to put into the gallery of the build of this projector - one day soon

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Sorry andy thats not the SP168
    these pics are of my small pojector which is solid state.
    its about 500mW consisting of About 100mw green (non tec) about 100mW blue and 350mW Red.
    I know this adds up to more than 500mW but I reckon with the inherent instabilities of particularly my green that 500mW is more accurate.

Rob
    i feel cheated!!! why is it not the bad boy? LOL

yes i remember your small solid state scanner.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

hehehe I will run it on th ebad boy very soon
    and deffo when we meet up in Feb
    Imagine laser tennis on the SP168 - probably cheaper to hire a court at wimbledon.

As for the little projector - its changed so so much sinbe August - It was ripped out days after the event and has never looked back. It may be small but it packs a good punch in that small but weighty case.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

cant wait!!!

pics of small scanner needed
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

you mean like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails projector.jpg  

looks very tidy, how are you controlling the big mirror?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I control it using a DMX controller. The case started out as a cheap (soundlab) lighting effect with colour change and patterened Gobos as well as the pan and tilt.
    I ripped it out and made it into a lser projector - this is its 4th and final incarnation i think .

So all the electronics are provided I just bought a little DMX controller and hey presto. See it in action here www.stanwax.plus.com/laser/projector.wmv

As im sure you will see it has been heavily modded with most of the retained original stuff resited or at lease modified

Rob

or what about this....

www.stanwax.plus.com/laser/projector2.wmv

This is the projector scanning your favorite frame no FX in mamba the scanners are just projecting the circle - the rest is done by the pan and tilt either in stepped program or manual mode. The controller I have has 9 programs each with something like 99 steps. Its good just to use to program positions so program 1 could point it over the audience prog 2 to a screen prog 3 to a bounce mirror 4 to a mirror ball etc etc.

Rob

wow that is breath taking!!!!!

i so need that frame ahhhhhhhhhh
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Wow nice stuff!! I realy like that pan-tilt mechanism and the compact case.
    If you ever run lasertennis on the sp I would love to see the pics.