Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UK Meet <90 days / T shirts /Door Prizes

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    That'll be filled to capacity with a delightfully attractive lady to interact with then, will it?

SAY IT'S SO !!
    Sorry mate - if I could I would

and Jem there will be no phsical contact - unless you mean the T shirt itself which will of course be in contact with me!

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Thumbs up

I have to say time can't go quick enough... Really looking forward to the next meet, this time I hope to be there for the whole day... With or without freebies I know it will be an excellent day out..

I am more than happy to contribute to the cost of tee shirts...

Hey Insanity - I love the pictures on your 'why lasers?' page of your website...

they look like they were taken by a very handsome, intelligent and witty laser enthusiast....

I also note the pages 'copyright 2007 laserinsanity.co.uk'.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

Aha... You busted me....

I assume you were the photographer there I am happy to remove though....

It was a picture of one of P1t8ul's lasers and we do shows together when we can, so I got his blessing... It is a fantastic quality picture...

I decided to put the copyright on there as I have seen so many eBay auctions blatently nicking other peoples photo's..

I did a show at Brixton Academy one night using two 5 watt greenies... Following week there was a 500mw greenie for sale being advertised with a photo from that show... Somehow I don't think 500mw would fill a 4000 capacity venue...

I dont mind anyone using my pix - but a credit would not go amiss

Rob

PS A mate of mine is in a band and they have been featured in their local Wirral newspaper 3 times with my photos and I am getting really pissed that I have never been mentioned. Its not my mates fault but the papers. Bastards.

That's cool,

I am in Stockholm at the moment, but will be sure to add a credit as soon as I return....

fingers crossed im gona be there first again at the next meet (apart from mark)
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
    That's cool,

I am in Stockholm at the moment, but will be sure to add a credit as soon as I return....
    No worries mate

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    fingers crossed im gona be there first again at the next meet (apart from mark)
    As long as I can get a parking spec same as last time so I dont have as far to carry 'the beast'

God I am looking forward to this meet so much - im like a kid b4 xmas.
    counting the dayz

Rob

park out the back mate, lots of parking there and very very close.

thats where i parked last time.

im really really excited, theres gona be so much colour there. im gona take the whole day after off work so can stay late.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

if you can see this.

the red is the building and the blue is parking out the back. its a sunday so parking restrictions dont apply

Eat Sleep Lase Repeat