Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone interesting test the blue laser till to die?

Yeah, exciting holiday, because laser this holiday become special.
    Please don't forgot, Phil will use our green laser do the compare run with CNI's same power lasers. 26/12, please also attention his test.
    yes, I am exciting, very exciting, like all of you, wish , expect, waiting
    but I am worry, I can't had patience to waiting the result. long time waiting.
    yes, if they didn't die till olympic game is begin in Beijing, I 'd like celebrate
    both.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Phritzler View Post
    Hello Bridge.
    You can count me also in, but I think it´s more interesting that other guys let it run up to the death of the blue

I have one 300mW Laser-wave Module here, It puts out 412mW @5V, and I will make compare run with CNIs 400mW.
    Who will die faster??
    At 26.12 I will begin with test :-)
    best regards,
    Phil

hello all,
    after a long time waiting , suffer wrong bank tranfer(the shipping prices), now the package really received by Chuck, so happy to see the result.wish all of us will know the result soon.
    Tracking Number: H712 7145 092

Type: Package
    Delivered On: 21/01/2008
    16:03
    Delivered To: TAMPA, FL, US
    Service: UPS SAVER

hello, Chuck, would you like to tell all people know with the test going on?

Best regards!
    Bridge

Tracking results provided by UPS: 21/01/2008 22:46 ET

Sorry I hadnt posted recently guys...
    Ive been very busy at the day job and putting up with some back problems too!!
    Anyhow, Yes, the laser is doing fine ..the output is a steady 95mW +/- a few depending on the time of day..My A/C temp increases to 78f during work hours from 73f while I am at home, so I see some change there, but thats it.
    The laser has been running continous since 1pm EST on 1/23/08.
    I have it hidden away in a closet with a PC, power meter. and a timed TTL/analog driver, at nite I now fall asleep while watching the light leak from under the door waiting for changes in the pattern.
    I think I'll direct the unused reflecting light to a grating or lumia wheel and shine it on my ceiling...

I will post more info, divergence , spot size and stability after my camera returns

.... but so far I really like this unit.

Thanks Bridge
    "My signature has been taken, so Insert another here"
    http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/laserfaq.htm
    *^_^* aka PhiloUHF

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by marconi View Post

I will post more info, divergence , spot size and stability after my camera returns*

*That should have been a disqualification...

Marconi,

I'm glad to see you back on the boards! I hope you're feeling a bit better. If you need a friend to build Maxyz modules, just let me know what diodes you're using, and I'll be glad to build them for you

Joking aside, I look forward to seeing the progress, thanks for taking on this task! Oh, and of course, I can't wait to see the pictures!

hello Marconi,
    pleasure to hear from you again.
    sorry to hear your back problems, wish all things ok now. also know you are busying, because of vote.
    sorry for still asking your doing the test works, as all of us are want to know things going on. hehe, all of us are like pictures, thanks, thanks for your kindly help.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Quote Originally Posted by marconi View Post
    Sorry I hadnt posted recently guys...
    Ive been very busy at the day job and putting up with some back problems too!!
    Anyhow, Yes, the laser is doing fine ..the output is a steady 95mW +/- a few depending on the time of day..My A/C temp increases to 78f during work hours from 73f while I am at home, so I see some change there, but thats it.
    I have it hidden away in a closet with a PC, power meter. and a timed TTL/analog driver, at nite I now fall asleep while watching the light leak from under the door waiting for changes in the pattern.
    I think I'll direct the unused reflecting light to a grating or lumia wheel and shine it on my ceiling...

I will post more info, divergence , spot size and stability after my camera returns

.... but so far I really like this unit.

Thanks Bridge

Chuck- looking forward to the results---
    Bridge- You didnt get stuck in any of the bad weather over there did you?
    -Steve

thanks Steve
    I am ok, will back to beijing soon.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

Hello Chuck,
    How are you? are your back ok?
    now, it is 2/18/08, about 1 month passing, how about our lasers?
    yes, all peoples here are like to know thing going on, would you like to tell all of us result now. thanks.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

I suppose it's still running in his closet somewhere whilst he's climbing RF towers swinging like spiderman (with a bad back) heh-- Hope you're OK Chuck (I'm a member of the "sprained-back" club myself- I've just been told by my chiropractor (I swore I'd never go back to a chiro, but ... oh well..)
    better than surgery-- they're non-invasive