Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: How to tune your scanners

I have weak camera in phone- so is not front. Next time I take better camera. I see strange line in top of circle- interesting me why? I think that is deadjust of galvo, you think that bug in mamba...hmm.
    Text from photo have about 20fps at 20k, looks bad and blink.
    I use mamba several years, but first time on windows 7, I try to set different setings for output but it's not good. I have M1.9, M2.0 and think to upgrade 1.9 to MIII. You think that it is not good idea?. I must go to friend and check projector on fiesta.net but I'm not sure that will be better.

In my life I use many chinese scaner's. This time I try to use DT- all good revievs... and ass ;/ work similar to cheap galvo.

1x8W RGB 2x3W G
    3x12W RGB (in progres)
    M2.0 M3.0

You can see, the different test result on two pictures.
    MB 15K circle and EasyLase 15K circle and same scanner setting.

I think, you can check the DT40 your friend Fiesta.net software and if no good then you can retuned the DT40.

I'm not a scanner guru:-)

Quote Originally Posted by bolo View Post
    I have weak camera in phone- so is not front. Next time I take better camera. I see strange line in top of circle- interesting me why? I think that is deadjust of galvo, you think that bug in mamba...hmm.
    Text from photo have about 20fps at 20k, looks bad and blink.
    I use mamba several years, but first time on windows 7, I try to set different setings for output but it's not good. I have M1.9, M2.0 and think to upgrade 1.9 to MIII. You think that it is not good idea?. I must go to friend and check projector on fiesta.net but I'm not sure that will be better.

In my life I use many chinese scaner's. This time I try to use DT- all good revievs... and ass ;/ work similar to cheap galvo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0403.JPG  

DSCN0402.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by bolo View Post
    Hi, anybody have helpfull material for DT40PRO tune? Where is LFD, HFD etc?
    http://www.dtelectronic.cn/DT-40Pro_User_Manual.pdf

Adam

The best way to tune a scanner is with a pitch fork. Find mixed gas and poke him in the butt until the image is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    The best way to tune a scanner is with a pitch fork. Find mixed gas and poke him in the butt until the image is perfect.
    Steve is going to get you back for that one!

Adam