Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laser-Wave 100mw 473nm DPSS

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    Wonder what my wife will say when I tell her I'm thinking about buying another laser? (Will you all come visit me in the hospital after she attacks me with the frying pan?)

Haha, my girlfriend of 4.5+ years admitted to me last night that she is jealous of the time I spend in regards to lasers ...

I think it's Graham that has the signature "I am not allowed to say the word 'laser' in my house" haha... I know how you feel

Bridge, thanks for posting those pics.....
    I thought to do it that way but didn think it would be possible to thread the layered heat sink. Obviously you can.

I'd just like to add that the lasers come with different options of opertation which is really handy for newbs like me who just want to see some laser in their bedroom.

There is a pair of switches which you can set to on and off. The combinaitons allow you to run the laser in CW mode, TLL, or Analgoue.

Thanks for such cool lasers Bridge....
    Graham

oh yeah, thanks for reminding me! A big thing I noticed when powering down the laser. if you're running it in CW mode,and want to blank the laser, you can flick either the ttl or the analog switch. to shut the laser down, I usually blank it for a few minutes and then power off. the first time I did this, I only moved the ttl switch, and as the laser powered down, a "blip" of light was emitted. this did not seem to be a good thing. fortunately, if you move both of the switches this does not happen. Hopefully there is a way around this with a DAC (I'm fairly certain there is, I just haven't got one to play around with yet). Anyway, I figured i'd mention that fact, if you are powering down from CW mode, make sure you hit both the switches.
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

Helllo coffee
    thanks very much for your good information.
    when moved the TTL switch, you can see a "blip" of light, are you connect to control PCB or not?I am sorry for our ignore this problem for your lasers, always before shipping, we will test this, move the TTL switch and look if fully blanked, I am sorry for just ignore yours unit, yes, I remember the afternoon your coming ,we test the power but really didn't moved the TTL switch to see. sorry again.we should do better.
    yes, thanks for your remind ,all the unit we will did this test more carefully than before. so don't worry.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Coffee View Post
    oh yeah, thanks for reminding me! A big thing I noticed when powering down the laser. if you're running it in CW mode,and want to blank the laser, you can flick either the ttl or the analog switch. to shut the laser down, I usually blank it for a few minutes and then power off. the first time I did this, I only moved the ttl switch, and as the laser powered down, a "blip" of light was emitted. this did not seem to be a good thing. fortunately, if you move both of the switches this does not happen. Hopefully there is a way around this with a DAC (I'm fairly certain there is, I just haven't got one to play around with yet). Anyway, I figured i'd mention that fact, if you are powering down from CW mode, make sure you hit both the switches.

hello Adam,
    I must say your professional give me more impress. I like read your thread, including theory analyse and factual discuss,very kindly to help everyone to solve their problem, what a great man, if can cooperation with you is really a nice thing.can learn much more about lasershow from you is really nice thing.
    yes, our laser based on CNI but really completely different design of CNI, we don't like copy, we like design ourselves, as I said before ,I respect CNI , especially my teacher professor Qian, I couldn't do the same of CNI, we had our own design and idea, maybe something is better than CNI, time will prove all.
    haha ,wish all lady are support man's great laser hobbyist.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    Those are some impressive beam specs, Mr Coffee! Rivaling the best I've measured on any laser here...

Nice pics, too. And I like the way Bridge addressed everyone's concern about the wiring to the head. That's a quick response to customer feedback!

And all based on CNI technology too? Damn, I might have to start saving my pennies for another laser! (Been meaning to add another blue to my projector and replace my green with something that has better blanking performance...) Wonder what my wife will say when I tell her I'm thinking about buying another laser? (Will you all come visit me in the hospital after she attacks me with the frying pan?)

Great info guys...

Adam

hello Graham,
    Glad to hear you like our lasers.
    this is we should do , we should solve all problems our customer consideration.
    haha ,used laser in bedroom for light is really rox thing.wish our laser will give you more pleasure.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by laserLips View Post
    Bridge, thanks for posting those pics.....
    I thought to do it that way but didn think it would be possible to thread the layered heat sink. Obviously you can.

I'd just like to add that the lasers come with different options of opertation which is really handy for newbs like me who just want to see some laser in their bedroom.

There is a pair of switches which you can set to on and off. The combinaitons allow you to run the laser in CW mode, TLL, or Analgoue.

Thanks for such cool lasers Bridge....
    Graham