Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Laser Meet - who's bringing what kit??

Unless I have any accidents .... DT40 RGB.
    200mW 532nm, 100-150mW 473nm & 300mW dual diode 658nm.
    Dichros & mounts from Jian.
    532 using D4Drive for analogue modulation and hacked D4Drive for running TEC.
    473 tweaked from >20mW to >100mW
    658 using the group buy PBS cube.
    Easylase DAC, Mamba 2004.
    Lasers and beer don't mix. After 2 beers I lose coherence.

very nice robin, cant wait to see all these RGB's at the meet
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Firstly, Andy_Con...

Andy from ACLasers is one of the 'good guys' and a VERY welcome addition to the UK meet in my opinion

Secondly, I shall be bringing my 1 watt RGB on a nice Powerdrive stand so that I can get it at least 3 meters above the floor level - Health and safety you know

I shall also be bringing my Pangolin QM2000.Net system as well as LivePRO and SMStoLaser software. I will have a Laptop, LCD Touchscreen, Novation MIDI controller with me as well.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Firstly, Andy_Con...

Andy from ACLasers is one of the 'good guys' and a VERY welcome addition to the UK meet in my opinion

Secondly, I shall be bringing my 1 watt RGB on a nice Powerdrive stand so that I can get it at least 3 meters above the floor level - Health and safety you know

I shall also be bringing my Pangolin QM2000.Net system as well as LivePRO and SMStoLaser software. I will have a Laptop, LCD Touchscreen, Novation MIDI controller with me as well.

Cheers

Jem
    LOL sorry if i gave the impression he wasnt a good guy, didnt mean to
    i look forward to meeting him

wow thats some awesome kit there mate, cant wait.

ill bring my mobile with unlimited free tx
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Hi, I was hoping to bring Norms (Legato on here) scanner and DAC kit along.
    Unfortunately despite Norm despatching the kit late November, I still have not received it It seems both Canada Post who took 14 days to process it through their system, and now Royal Mail can only say that it left Canada on 13th December!
    Now awaiting reply from Customer Services (Ha, ha!) ie in order to improve the service to our cusomers, we will make you go through several layers of multiple choices (none actually relevant to the problem) , and then inform you that it is not actually possible to speak to a human resource.
    So it will probaby be just me druelling at others!
    Yours in frustration, David.

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    LOL sorry if i gave the impression he wasnt a good guy, didnt mean to
    i look forward to meeting him

wow thats some awesome kit there mate, cant wait.

ill bring my mobile with unlimited free tx
    Err.... Sorry Andy, when I re-read my post the tone of it sounded as though I was telling you off , this wasn't my intention at all, sorry.

Yes, the kit has come together nicely. I just hope my blue doesn't pack in again this time!

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

its cool.

i hope my blue doesnt either as im only running red and blue LOL

got any pics of your scanner jem?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Ok boys and girls (wasnt there some talk of dancers and chocolate - or was that a dream I had...) anyway I will be bringing ...

The beast - SP168 whitelight with Neos PCAOM and g120 scanners plus assocated baggage of cables water hoses water pump transformer exciter etc etc (and Andy con volunteered to carry it all up the stairs!)
    Small RGB projector - 500mW with DMX pan & tilt head and CT6800 scanners (plus DMX controller)
    PC to run Mamba black through easylase USB zoof scope laser tennis and laseroids demos all day!
    60mW 556nm CNI YELLOW DPSS!
    Blue ray diode
    Martin Magnum 550 (little) smoke machine & juice
    Lasercheck
    Various tools inc soldering equipment - just in case
    interactive T shirt
    Demo of my Magnetic dichro mount

A range of Laserwave products just in from Bridge so you can all see the quality of the range. This will include 150mW blue and 300mW green plus dichros cubes scanner mirrors grating .....

I will also have Kevski in tow and hopfully Hoppy - who you dont know (yet)

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Default The South Hants 5W contingent...

Hi

Laser Steve has kindly offered a few of us a lift up to the great event in his van.

I'll be bringing my 2 Watt greenie and 0.5W red RGY on DT40s run by a Pangolin FB3.

Steve is bringing his rather lovely 2.5W RGB on Cambridge 6800s running Zion.

We may have some other stuff too. Can't wait!

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Ok boys and girls (wasnt there some talk of dancers and chocolate - or was that a dream I had...) anyway I will be bringing ...

The beast - SP168 whitelight with Neos PCAOM and g120 scanners plus assocated baggage of cables water hoses water pump transformer exciter etc etc (and Andy con volunteered to carry it all up the stairs!)
    Small RGB projector - 500mW with DMX pan & tilt head and CT6800 scanners (plus DMX controller)
    PC to run Mamba black through easylase USB zoof scope laser tennis and laseroids demos all day!
    60mW 556nm CNI YELLOW DPSS!
    Blue ray diode
    Martin Magnum 550 (little) smoke machine & juice
    Lasercheck
    Various tools inc soldering equipment - just in case
    interactive T shirt
    Demo of my Magnetic dichro mount

A range of Laserwave products just in from Bridge so you can all see the quality of the range. This will include 150mW blue and 300mW green plus dichros cubes scanner mirrors grating .....

I will also have Kevski in tow and hopfully Hoppy - who you dont know (yet)

Rob
    And....Kevski will be bringing his 150mW 532nm recently acquired from davidlanling and .....a dozen or so extension leads, which will likely be needed by the sound of it!!!!
    Move toward the light!