Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Laser Meet - who's bringing what kit??

if anyone i landing at stansted i drive past if anyone needs a lift.

wow we are gona have some real serious kit there. im so excited already i wish the meet was this weekend
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    a single post saying what you are bringing?
    your words Andy - I know you are excited but how many replies have you put in this thread????

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

errrr yeah sorry

if i could edit my first post i would lol.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Yo Folks

Thats quite a collection of kit ! Jeex and sooo much Colour KIT ...i think last time in colour we had Robs Big Gun and Jems was colour for just a bit until it packed in so looks we are coming of age.

My own contribution is unknown at present , depends on what i can organise for getting kit down .... (errr ummm RITCHIE !! ) but it may well be 1 watt green and fb3 /alphalite for control .

Seeya All soon

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Hi Guys

I'll be bringing a big box of components , diodes , cases , dac , scanners etc in case anyone wants to do a bit of shopping ! Anyone who needs anything specific , drop me a line and i'll bring it along if I had one.

If anyone wants to see a Neo Laser , let me know , otherwise I'll leave them at the warehouse. I want to have a look at everyone elses this time!

The venue has smoke machines installed , so no need for everyone to bring one. A couple would be nice though.

Can't wait

All the best

Fluff
    The light at the end of the tunnel. Its' a white laser.
    www.rocknite.co.uk

Smoke machines?

Since buying an antari faser last year, i would recomend them to any1 doing lasers. with 0-100% digital control on output,duration,interval and fan speed,and continuos output. its a definate laser il bring it along.

Also a 2.5 watt ish rgb 800mw red&blue,1watt green. and id really like someones help,to try it out on pangolin pro if poss?
    (dont know if the outputs on there are different on different versions of pangolin)?
    As i feel the zion softwares,go full power signals from the usb box, aren't making the lasers,go full power? more like 85%?
    Also would be interesting info to find out,for future ref.

Im also trying to talk andy-user name quaser to come along with me and pete with his 2watt. And maybe one other person who iv just introduced to photonlexicon.

Hopefully all in all- a van load?

Quote Originally Posted by laser steve View Post
    and id really like someones help,to try it out on pangolin pro if poss?
    You're welcome to try plugging my Pangolin QM2000.Net/LivePRO into it if you want, i'm sure there will be others there with Pangolin systems as well, so you will probably have a good choice

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

yeah ive got an fb3 and moncha you can test if you want
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    You're welcome to try plugging my Pangolin QM2000.Net/LivePRO into it if you want, i'm sure there will be others there with Pangolin systems as well, so you will probably have a good choice

Cheers

Jem
    yeah that would be great

yeah ive got an fb3 and moncha you can test if you want

this also. iv been looking at the fb3,looks like a good deal?

Default uklem

by the looks of what poeple are bringing to uklem i think i might be a bit embaressed to bring my pathectic home made projector but i am looking forward to seeing you all and see what fluff got for sale anyone else bringing anything for sale