Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UKLM2 - security - a small fee please

Hi Guys

FYI

The reason I asked phil to be around for the day , in addition to security , is that he helps set up kit in the venue , and so knows where all the power is etc and can run up the sound , lights and smoke machines.. He will be helpful during the day.

He is also a proper badged security guy too , and friendly !

If you are really worried about theft , then please get your kit insured. Phil will lock up the rooms and keep an eye on things while we are eating, so their shouldn't be any probs.

The venue will not cover anything , under any circumstance. Remember, they are giving the building to us for free!!

Take it easy.

Fluff
    The light at the end of the tunnel. Its' a white laser.
    www.rocknite.co.uk

No worries, I will be happy to cough up a tad to know the stuff will be safe
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

i dont know if i will will be attending yet but i will happily pay on door to keep us safe

The payment is not to keep you safe but to keep the equipment secure when the rooms we are occupying are left otherwise unattended.
    Hence the therad title including the word 'security' not safety.
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

true but my idea of save includes our bankaccounts and hearts

hehehe I know exactly where ya commin form

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

i perosnally have nothing expensive but hope to go away with someting from the freedoor raffle or the £10 raffle :P